• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[Old] Road Kawasaki ZX6R 2008 v1.2 (Beta 12b)

Started by Italian Mod Team, April 20, 2017, 07:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tosteetos

Here are the screenshots, I have the beta 11b.  I've restarted the game, deleted the folder and decompressed it again.

Also, do any of you know why do many of the bike's rear end sinks to the ground?  Thanks for the help!

Urban Chaos 2.0

Try re-downloading the bike.

And: in order to prevent the bikes from sinking into the ground, download the "misc" folder from the bike mod database, and place it in your GP Bikes/gpbikes folder.

Blackheart

Quote from: Tosteetos on April 24, 2017, 05:22:48 PM
Here are the screenshots, I have the beta 11b.  I've restarted the game, deleted the folder and decompressed it again.

Also, do any of you know why do many of the bike's rear end sinks to the ground?  Thanks for the help!

Download again the zx6r, if this not works, install the new beta 11b with a clean installation, yes you need the stands models for see well the bikes in the main menu.

Tosteetos

Ok that fixed it. Downloaded it again and reinstalled the bike. Very fun little 600 indeed. A true sports version would be sick! We need more well made 600s in the game.

Thanks for the help guys!

Ryanoh4

This bike round Ulster is so smooth, when is the race?

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Tosteetos on April 25, 2017, 12:57:07 AM
Ok that fixed it. Downloaded it again and reinstalled the bike. Very fun little 600 indeed. A true sports version would be sick! We need more well made 600s in the game.

Thanks for the help guys!

Good that now work for you  :D

Quote from: Ryanoh4 on April 25, 2017, 11:09:44 AM
This bike round Ulster is so smooth, when is the race?

The first IMT event HERE will be soon but before, the bike need a update for fix a issue on wet tracks (i think today will be released the 1.1 version  ;) )

After this important update the team will announce the rules and open the event registrations.

Italian Mod Team

April 25, 2017, 03:41:06 PM #22 Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:13:28 PM by Italian Mod Team
Updated Version 1.1

Changelog:

- Improved tires phisics.
- Fixed the issue and grip with wet tracks.
- Fixed the chain blurred texture.
- Fixed the rpm gauge in 1p view.
- Added a bump map at the plate.
- Added the 1.1 UC sounds.

EDIT: IMT servers updated at the 1.1 version.

doubledragoncc

Thanks guys look forward to testing it once I get my new GPU so I can actually ride lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Italian Mod Team

The race event with this bike at Ulster GP will be 04 May all info HERE (put your race number and nick please) Click on for the event thread.

BOBR6 84

BOBR6 84

Thanks for the bike just about to check it out  :) 8)

BOBR6 84

It won't wheelie  :'( with or without using the clutch.. ??

Blackheart