• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:55:37 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[FOOKED RACE] A1-Ring GPBOC GP250 Championship

Started by doubledragoncc, April 22, 2017, 07:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Any news update on the replay files yet DD?  ;)

Hawk.

tchemi

doubledragoncc

April 29, 2017, 09:37:58 AM #32 Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:01:42 AM by doubledragoncc
HI Guys

Someone shoot me..................the servers did NOT hold results for some reason so sorry and I only just got my PC working again so I can upload the replays but both started at lap 8???

It must be something in the server programming of beta11b as 11 worked fine and will check and re install new servers to be sure.

I need to watch the replay to get the results and am so busy right now but will get it done asap

I will post replay dile links as soon as finished uploading.

So sorry but things were out of my hands on this.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

No worries thanks.

Starting on lap 8 would normally mean the buffer wasn't quite big enough.

Oh and I think I won lol.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Jose Reina

DD, I hope you punished Davide for his action when I overtaken him, it was very dirty and he should not be able to run the next race. We're going to have to call him from now on ... DavideMiller hahahahahahahaha

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 29, 2017, 10:54:44 AM
No worries thanks.

Starting on lap 8 would normally mean the buffer wasn't quite big enough.

Oh and I think I won lol.

Server buffers are 1000!!!

Hawk

Napalm Nick

It's why I asked Pib to split the replays into session saves a while ago in the suggestions list. Can't remember how that turned out.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

LOOPATELI

DD replay should be at 512, this is the maximun

Syd

Davide74

I hope Jose Reina is warned, since he is not alone in the track, and is a manipulator in the padoock and vieja del visillo.

Jose Reina

I just say that they are all careful with DavideMiller when they see him on the track, do not try to overtake him ... he will not leave you and crash your bike with yours

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 29, 2017, 02:23:55 PM
It's why I asked Pib to split the replays into session saves a while ago in the suggestions list. Can't remember how that turned out.

GPB makes a file for each session NUT not always will it record the whole race no matter how big the buffer!!!

Jose and Davide could be good entertainment keep it up guys

DD

Napalm Nick

Ah good!  thx Pib.

488 mb files hmm. I wonder why there is a limit now?