• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:04:16 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[STANDINGS] GPBOC GP250 Championship

Started by doubledragoncc, May 03, 2017, 03:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

May 03, 2017, 03:59:20 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 10:22:26 PM by Napalm Nick

Standings for riders

Standings for teams

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Sounds right to me as far as I remember.

Happy to call it a test and do this one again of course  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 03, 2017, 04:52:33 PM
Happy to call it a test and do this one again of course  :D

This would be best I think.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

LOOPATELI

doubledragoncc

Well I think it would be better to move a rerun of this race to the end of the championship to keep dates as they are

I never got to run it so am happy to do it.

We will make Monza the 1ST race then okay guys

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Eek well I think the podium should have the majority vote to be honest. Don't want to upset anyone lol 😁
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Good point Nick and will wait to hear from the 6 podium olders before all is finalized

I could keep all points as they are but still have a rerun after the last race on the calender.

Think it is the fairest way

DD

Hawk

Not sure why there should be a call for a re-race? Any particular reasons out of the norm for GPB?

If there are good reasons for a re-race then I'm okay with that, but if it's just because a few got core.exe's then, NO, I wouldn't agree with a re-race because we all know that happens before entering GPB events and it's just tuff luck if it happens to me or anyone else no matter were you were placed in the race at the time. Just consider a core.exe as your bike giving up the ghost - bad luck but it does happen.  ;) :P

We can't call for re-runs of races after the event every time a few get core.exe crashes during the race or we'd be re-running races forever. Lol

Hawk

doubledragoncc

It is not so much a rerun but a chance to do the race without the technical problems from my end. It is because the results did not get saved and quite a few could not make it.

It will not change the standings as I am going to keep the results that seem to be correct.

It is also after the last race on the calender so all stays as is.

DD

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 03, 2017, 06:20:42 PM
It is not so much a rerun but a chance to do the race without the technical problems from my end. It is because the results did not get saved and quite a few could not make it.

It will not change the standings as I am going to keep the results that seem to be correct.

It is also after the last race on the calender so all stays as is.

DD

Personally I'm okay for a re-run DD if it was down to results not being saved and/or couldn't be established from a replay, and the technical difficulties you were having....
I don't agree with the premise of re-running a race because some riders couldn't make time to attend, that's their choice and tuff luck as far as I'm concerned.  :)

As far as technical difficulties: like missing lap info and times as well as core.exe's; it maybe a good idea to keep note of what tracks do give problems during race events and also a list of those tracks on race dates that don't have any issues during events. Would be good for event organisers to have a list of trouble free tracks to use to help keep things running smoothly in the future(that's besides the issues you may have with GPB itself being unstable of course). It's just a thought.  ;)

Hawk

Napalm Nick

How are you going to a amalgamate the results across the servers?  Will the server list change as the races go on to put similarly skilled riders together?  Will I get a prize?

End of interrogation. :)

Don't forget if u want a hand with anything just shout!

doubledragoncc

A1 Ring is one of the best tracks for function

It is this beta that is the problem.

I have decided the First race result will be kept for fairness to podium holders and all who finished AND to hold the race again after the last race on the calender to give us ALL a chance to race on this great track with less technical issues and poor organization from myself.

Normally I would say shoot me but if you do then find someone to run the championship first lol.

DD

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 03, 2017, 07:10:12 PM
How are you going to a amalgamate the results across the servers?  Will the server list change as the races go on to put similarly skilled riders together?  Will I get a prize?

End of interrogation. :)

Don't forget if u want a hand with anything just shout!

Thanks for the offer Nick mines a pint..................

Oh as for changes I need to think on it a bit but I think I will figure something good for you all out that keeps it fair.

Will give it a race as is then see about swapsies lol

DD

doubledragoncc

With your profile picture it kind of fits you lol

DD