• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:43:01 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[QUESTIONS] WSBK 2015 Championship

Started by Manu, March 11, 2017, 07:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlock

Rodrigovis

Guys, thank you all for the fun race today, in the first race we were victims of core.exe, but it's part of the game ...
Now we are going to the next step ....
good evening

finpower

Ask a question
You could not provide a training server at least a few days before the start of the race?
Greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Manu

Server ready. If you have had problems previously to join the servers please inform if they can join properly
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Kerazo

can we get a server for training?

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Rodrigovis

Staff unfortunately i will stay out of one more step ..
My spine problem does not allow me to play because the hernia is pressing the nerve of the left arm ...
A good fun to all ...

Manu

No problem. Thank you for communicating. I hope you get better soon

finpower

It is not possible for me to participate in the race imola tomorrow.

Greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

doubledragoncc

Would like to live stream but would need a place?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Manu

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 27, 2017, 08:32:21 PM
Would like to live stream but would need a place?

DD

it would be a pleasure  ;)

doubledragoncc

I am out today but hope to be back in time

Please PM password Manu

Thanks bro

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Hey Manu,

Sorry to say i have to pull out of the SBK championship. i don't have time for the next few races so it's better to pull out and maybe participate as wildcard if i find time.

Hope you guys get a good race tonight!
Meyer#12

nurb

The penalties that were being given in imola were pointless. I crashed and it gave me a penalty. i had 4 10 second penalties which basically put me in last so i just decided to quit the race because there were only 5 people in the race. Really a shame. was looking forward to having a decent race :(