• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:06:01 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 22, 2017, 03:22:33 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on February 22, 2017, 03:06:04 PM
Can't get it to work with the new beta despite doing the same thing as with the last. Oh well, it is a sim and in real life the riders also don't have all this :P
Weird, seems to work for anybody else. Did you download the very latest (v2.0.6b for beta11) ?
Yes of course. The perks of using Linux.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on February 22, 2017, 04:19:54 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on February 22, 2017, 03:22:33 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on February 22, 2017, 03:06:04 PM
Can't get it to work with the new beta despite doing the same thing as with the last. Oh well, it is a sim and in real life the riders also don't have all this :P
Weird, seems to work for anybody else. Did you download the very latest (v2.0.6b for beta11) ?
Yes of course. The perks of using Linux.

Lol... Well you reap what you sow mate..... I did say it wouldn't be a good move over from windows. Lol!  :P ;D

Hawk.

HornetMaX

v2.0.7 out (2017/03/16):

• Updated for KRP beta16 and MXB beta6.
  • Show "Rumble if crashed" option in HUDRumbe only for GPB and MXB.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 16, 2017, 06:58:23 PM
v2.0.7 out (2017/03/16):

• Updated for KRP beta16 and MXB beta6.
  • Show "Rumble if crashed" option in HUDRumbe only for GPB and MXB.

Nice one Max! Thank you very much mate!   ;) 8)

Hawk.

davidboda46

Thank you!

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

v2.0.7b out (2017/03/17):

• Fix for invalid laps (KRP and MXB only, no change for GPB and WRS).

Saemon No Jyo

dude

Is it possible to set the helmet roation factor to 10% ?
Ingame you can only do 0% / 20% / 40% ... and so on.

HornetMaX

Quote from: dude on May 23, 2017, 03:54:36 PM
Is it possible to set the helmet roation factor to 10% ?
Ingame you can only do 0% / 20% / 40% ... and so on.
I could do that, but do you relaly need it ? Do you actually see the difference between 10deg and 20deg ?

dude

I would like to use 10%, maybe you can implent it in a future update?
If its to difficult then you dont have to do it only for one person.

Vini

I think it would be good as well.

HornetMaX

It's not hard at all, I just miss why it would be useful.

Vini

well, for me, anything above 20% is unusable, so I can only chose between on or off.

dude

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 24, 2017, 06:33:41 PM
It's not hard at all, I just miss why it would be useful.

I will try to explain.
At 20% and higher is for me to much because the inner helmet view is to asynchron to the lean angle your rider do while cornering.
This means, that the "head" (your 1P view) feels to much rotated compared to the road youre watching. I know that hanging off isnt hanging off and that
many riders in real keep there head straight to the road while cornering but some riders use just a little bit head rotation and there is the point with starting
at 20% feels to much.

HornetMaX

Quote from: dude on May 25, 2017, 06:29:39 AM
At 20% and higher is for me to much because the inner helmet view is to asynchron to the lean angle your rider do while cornering.
Actually it is totally synchronous. The helmet angle is just the bike lean angle times the helmet rotation factor (with a + or minus sign depending on the "inverse rotation" option in MaxHUD.

Quote from: dude on May 25, 2017, 06:29:39 AM
This means, that the "head" (your 1P view) feels to much rotated compared to the road youre watching. I know that hanging off isnt hanging off and that
many riders in real keep there head straight to the road while cornering but some riders use just a little bit head rotation and there is the point with starting
at 20% feels to much.
All that depends also on the value of the "tilt" (GPB parameter) and the "rotation factor" (MaxHUD helmet parameter).
If you put them at the same value (e.g. 20% for both), then the helmet will rotate just as much as the horizon (in the same direction or in the opposite one, depending on the "inverse rotation" option in MaxHUD).

Quote from: vini97 on May 24, 2017, 07:30:00 PM
well, for me, anything above 20% is unusable, so I can only chose between on or off.

I can change it then, unless the explanation above clarifies how things work and there's no need to have more "steps" in the option.