• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:42:28 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

No puedo bajar el Bike mod 2.85

Started by Oriol, April 19, 2017, 09:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oriol

Hola, siempre bajo el bike mod desde la página de mega pero ahora me dice que el archivo es demasiado grande y que si quiero bajarlo debo pagar una suscripción en Mega. ¿Alguien sabe de donde podria bajarlo gratis como siempre?

Hello, always under the mod bike from the mega page but now it tells me that the file is too big and if I want to download it I must pay a subscription in Mega. Does anyone know where to download it for free as always?

Hawk

Register for a free account with MEGA and login. Then you should be able to download.  ;)

Unfortunately MEGA have recently started to do this for larger file downloads.  :(

Hawk.

Oriol

Quote from: Hawk on April 19, 2017, 10:23:34 PM
Register for a free account with MEGA and login. Then you should be able to download.  ;)

Unfortunately MEGA have recently started to do this for larger file downloads.  :(

Hawk.

Hello, if I have an account in Mega but still do not let me download the file version v.2.85

Hawk

Quote from: Oriol on April 20, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

Hawk.

Hello, if I have an account in Mega but still do not let me download the file version v.2.85

I can only suggest that you PM matty0l215(BikeMOD Database admin) about the issue and see if he can help you in any way. Or he will probably see this later when he's online and reply......  Sorry mate.  :(

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Just download each bike seperately then you can do it over a few days to get around the 5GB DL limit

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Oriol

Quote from: Hawk on April 20, 2017, 11:08:09 AM
Quote from: Oriol on April 20, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

Hawk.

I can only suggest that you PM matty0l215(BikeMOD Database admin) about the issue and see if he can help you in any way. Or he will probably see this later when he's online and reply......  Sorry mate.  :(

Hawk.

non problem, thanks

matty0l215

I got your PM mate. Im out at work at the moment but when i get home i will make a Google Drive copy.

Unfortunetly this is going to become a major problem now as when more bikea are added people wont be able to download the pack. This is due to bike size but it is dificult to reduce the size without compromsing quality which i cant ask from the modders.

For future updates you only really need to download the bikes that have been updated.
Matty
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Chispifumy

Te da opción también de esperar unas horas y poder seguir descargando, no es obligatorio hacerse el premium. Yo lo descargué así de MEGA hace unos días, dejé la página abierta una vez alcancé el límite de descarga y me fuí a trabajar, cuando volví la descarga había continuado pasadas unas horas y se había completado.

Saludos