• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:42:42 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

BOBR6 84

Quote from: h106frp on May 15, 2017, 09:00:58 PM
Reminds me of Judge Dredd for some reason  ;D

Hahahaha ''I knew you'd say that!!!''

that quotes from the film im sure of it lol  ;D ;D

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

tchemi

Yep ! AMA for Ask Me Anything.

I'm sure a lot of people here could have a ton of questions to ask. Personnaly, I plan to buy a track bike and make it my new hobby. So I have a lot of questions :D

BOBR6 84

Ohhhh  ;D ;D yeah sure tchemi, AMA!!  ;)

I race as a hobby too! Well.. More than a hobby, it takes over my life, it is my life lol. Everything evolves around getting ready for the next race meeting, season, trackday.. Getting the bike ready, equipment, transport, money. Etc etc etc.. Haaard without sponsors but i dont chase them. No pressure, i just race when i want/can  ;)

Desteban

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 15, 2017, 10:51:54 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on May 15, 2017, 04:16:07 PM
Tip number one- Don't crash :P

+1  ;D ;D ;)
+1^^

Was in Hockenheim with my new bike last year, 2 turns only. But already had some serious brake fading. I like to think the ABS holds me back a lot. Anyway bone stock, just taped the lights and dismounted the licence plate.
It still did some impressive lap times though. I just Love her  ;D
Guess which bike this beauty is?^^

Reactive

QuoteGuess which bike this beauty is?^^
three tuning-forks :)
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Desteban

Yup, 2015 R1. Hands down best bike I have ridden yet.  8)

Become dust

Quote from: Desteban on May 31, 2017, 06:12:34 PM
Yup, 2015 R1. Hands down best bike I have ridden yet.  8)

that's awesome :O

BOBR6 84

Niiiiiiccceee Desteban!!  8) Wow  ;D ;D tell us more about how it rides  ;D ;D looking good on it too mate  ;)

Desteban

Thanks  ;D

I could propably write a book about her, she is just that awesome    :D

But what stands out the most is that the power delivery is very gentle, you almost don't feel the 200hp. In terms of raw feeling even the R6 felt more powerful.
And to make the bike even more ridiculous it actually handles better than my old R6.
Someone told me that back in 2015 I only laughed because I thought he was exaggerating.
But the new R1 actually is more agile than my old R6.

The performance itself is very good, but it is while being very easy to ride.

There hardly is anything not to love on this bike  ;D

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Desteban on June 01, 2017, 10:23:34 AM
And to make the bike even more ridiculous it actually handles better than my old R6.
Someone told me that back in 2015 I only laughed because I thought he was exaggerating.
But the new R1 actually is more agile than my old R6.
I wish I had the money for a second bike (just yet). I am also pretty in love with the R1. Did you have a chance to ride the 2017 Fireblade and do you know how it compares to the R1? The new Fireblade is also said to have a handling like a 600.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

BOBR6 84

tchemi

June 02, 2017, 09:38:53 AM #463 Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 09:41:42 AM by tchemi
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 01, 2017, 04:15:10 PM
The new blade is tiny!!  :o ;D ;D
Still Ugly  :-X

The only recent hypersport bikes I tested is the 2017 ZX-10R.

I tested it on road only, I didn't liked the Kawa. It's too smooth, too much filtered. Yes, it is very powerfull. You can feel the rear tyre strugglling, looking for grip. It is a real torture for the tyre. And the chassis and swing arm are amazing. You feel like you are holding the whell axe in your hand and get a very good feedback !
And it is very confortable for a sport bike (as long as you are less than 1.80m). My elbows were touching my knees and I couldn't see anything in the mirrors because my elbows were touvhing the tank. It is efficient, comfortable, very easy to ride (easier than a R1 crossplane '10, that is already a very easy bike) but maaaaan !! It's so boooooring.

Nothing gave me such a pleasure than the MV f3 so far. The 1098 SBK is a monster, a real beast. But it's too much ! The F3 is for me a very good compromise. I didn't had the opportunity to test the R1M, but from what I have heard, I may find it tiny tiny.
I think I could have more fun on a MT-10 SP.

For what my opinion count  :P

BOBR6 84

Ugly?? Still??  :'( :'( :'(  wait till i tell her  :o :P