• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:38:23 AM

[RACE 4]Laguna Seca V0.9_NDS

Started by doubledragoncc, May 31, 2017, 10:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Is the server up? I can't see it?

Hawk.

tchemi

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 04, 2017, 06:36:23 PM
Wont work mate, unfortunately, once you are DSQ you are out. All that can be done is a server restart... :(

Quote from: tchemi on June 04, 2017, 06:27:54 PM
blah blah blah
Make a restart and the guys just have to enter the track after the green lights. They will start from the pit.

Not funny but still better than a DSQF
;)

Become dust

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 04, 2017, 06:53:59 PM
Watch race in the link on my signiture

DD

when will the stream begin? the qualifying rounds has already begun

CapeDoctor

right, here's how things went for me - no real lag issues or anything to speak of during lots of practise, at one point about 8 guys, no hassles.
as soon as qualy started, i started experiencing huge lag spikes once or twice per lap, causing me to crash each time.
i see a link between guys leaving the pit and this lag spike, seems to happen each time someone leaves or enters the pits.
a second or maybe more, enough to cause a crash each time. just as i was getting frustrated by that, my bike got stuck on one of the cones at the start of the straight, and resettting just put it back on the cone. in my struggles to get free of the cone, i cored out.
.....not quite the start to my online racing career i was hoping for...  :P

Blackheart

Shame I was quite fast for win, but gp bikes hate me XD Disqualified before of the start lol

anyway the practices was fun so, and i was a wildcard so not a big issue  ;)

Napalm Nick

June 04, 2017, 08:16:11 PM #35 Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 08:22:44 PM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: tchemi on June 04, 2017, 07:01:14 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 04, 2017, 06:36:23 PM
Wont work mate, unfortunately, once you are DSQ you are out. All that can be done is a server restart... :(

Quote from: tchemi on June 04, 2017, 06:27:54 PM
blah blah blah
Make a restart and the guys just have to enter the track after the green lights. They will start from the pit.

Not funny but still better than a DSQF
;)

How will they get to the pit then? If the server restarts then everyone is on the grid again might as well have another proper start! Mr blah blah lol. ;)

edit: spello
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CapeDoctor

i was never going to be fast there, and the practise was fun, you're right :D
i saw you got a jumpstart. for me, as the lights went out and was just accelerating, i got kicked out straight back into the menu screen, with no way of getting back in.
so no race for me, neither  :'(

doubledragoncc

Congrats to Finpower, Warlock and Sydney for podium.

Thanks to all who came sorry GPB still has issues.

Hawky, what is the secret you have on the corkscrew? Did you have a girl there lol

Finpower did a Rossie on last lap but caught it up

Look forward to next race. Results and standings posted in mornin

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 04, 2017, 08:47:39 PM
Congrats to Finpower, Warlock and Sydney for podium.

Thanks to all who came sorry GPB still has issues.

Hawky, what is the secret you have on the corkscrew? Did you have a girl there lol

Finpower did a Rossie on last lap but caught it up

Look forward to next race. Results and standings posted in mornin

DD

Would you please consider my lap 12.. 2 laps counted as one.. as far as i know i ended P2 or P3..

anyways thanks for a great evening DD!!

Very frustrating for me, had done 1.27,7 race setup earlier today. In practice and QP i just couldn't get it together..

then a horrible start to the race.. started regrouping and settled into low 1.28 pace and then after that lap not counting and a huge amount of time lost i lost concentration but managed to get back in pace for last 4-5 laps or so and ended up with a 1.27,47 on last lap and i think i managed the podium in the end :)

Anyways, Well done Fin! Great race out there keeping head calm in the front! :)

Well done the rest too, good race :)
Meyer#12

tchemi

Quote from: CapeDoctor on June 04, 2017, 07:56:53 PM
.....not quite the start to my online racing career i was hoping for...  :P
;D ;D You made my day ^^

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 04, 2017, 08:16:11 PM
How will they get to the pit then? If the server restarts then everyone is on the grid again might as well have another proper start! Mr blah blah lol. ;)

Every one BUT those experiencing disqualification go on the grid. The poor guys stay in the pit and watch the chrono in the top left. whan race has start...
Wait a minute, Is there some sort of sh*t that prevents you to join if you weren't on the grid ?? Something like, "sorry looser, the race has already started without you"  ??

Meyer#12

Quote from: tchemi on June 04, 2017, 08:56:54 PM
Every one BUT those experiencing disqualification go on the grid. The poor guys stay in the pit and watch the chrono in the top left. whan race has start...
Wait a minute, Is there some sort of sh*t that prevents you to join if you weren't on the grid ?? Something like, "sorry looser, the race has already started without you"  ??

Yup, if you aren't on track when race starts you can't join. so not possible mate.
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Will look at it Meyer

My heart goes to SimUK for his best first lap and not on cam and more so to Capedoctor for havin been there and then got a GPB DSQ pump in the bum

SimUK and I are working on something that hopefully makes Piboso fix this quick  8)

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 04, 2017, 09:02:33 PM
Will look at it Meyer

My heart goes to SimUK for his best first lap and not on cam and more so to Capedoctor for havin been there and then got a GPB DSQ pump in the bum

SimUK and I are working on something that hopefully makes Piboso fix this quick  8)

DD

Sounds good mate!

Yeah let's hope for a quick fix at is have been an issue in all races i have been in so far with the latest beta ;)

You are doing a great job with the championship mate, it is a joy to race those bikes with all the other guys! ;)
Meyer#12

Blackheart

There is a replay of the lap 1? (in the streaming is impossible see my bike)

I want see it, im sure at 100% my DSQ was nonsense, maybe it is useful for Piboso to understand the issue  :-X

Syd

That was a hard track to race on.
Great job Fin holding it together for the win!
At least, for me, GPBikes worked ok this time, I think we are all going to experience dsq for no reason at some point.
Thanks DD for putting it together. Appreciated.