• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:28:38 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[RACE 4]Laguna Seca V0.9_NDS

Started by doubledragoncc, May 31, 2017, 10:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syd

The race adjudicator has spoken!
it's no problem to me, GPB problems are always going to bring up these anomolies.
Mind you, if it was me that had caused the catastrophe at the start, I wouldn't be complaining about a missing lap ::)

doubledragoncc

"adjudicator"..................I am a server GOD lol

A good point about the start BUT he also managed to ride like the wind and make it up lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Lol if you are talking about my start.. it could have happened to anyone as the sound is impossible to get a decent start with. Can't hear your own bike and starting where the hills is steepest.. anyways, does that mean i should lose a lap?

Well give me 20 sec penalty then. I don't bother finishing 3rd ;)
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Quote from: Syd on June 05, 2017, 05:32:02 PM
it's no problem to me, GPB problems are always going to bring up these anomolies.
Mind you, if it was me that had caused the catastrophe at the start, I wouldn't be complaining about a missing lap ::)

+1 I checked the start with the DD streaming... wtf... no words.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on June 05, 2017, 06:34:13 PM
Quote from: Syd on June 05, 2017, 05:32:02 PM

+1 I checked the start with the DD streaming... wtf... no words.

Haha again? Can't you just mind your own business and leave the rest??

Shit happens, race incidents happen. Not like people do those things on purpose and i have already said to give me a 20sec penalty.

Sorry to say, but it's not like the results would have been very different if i hadn't had the crash on the start.
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Quote from: Meyer#12 on June 05, 2017, 06:37:15 PM

Shit happens, race incidents happen. Not like people do those things on purpose and i have already said to give me a 20sec penalty.

Sorry to say, but it's not like the results would have been very different if i hadn't had the crash on the start.

:o

Its a forum genius i can say what I want...

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on June 05, 2017, 06:50:21 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on June 05, 2017, 06:37:15 PM

:o

Its a forum genius i can say what I want...

Haha, but you have to pick a fight as soon as you can don't you?

Being a forum doesn't mean you have to comment on everything.. anyways i think we all make mistakes and that shouldn't be punished unless you clearly gain an advantage yourself.. anyways, this decision is up to DD so i am out of this dicsussion now.
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

GOD HAS SPOKEN...........POINT    lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.