• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:34:18 AM

[RACE 6]Jerez V0.9_NDS

Started by doubledragoncc, June 26, 2017, 11:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

RACE 6

Jerez V0.9_NDS

Practice Starts 20.00    30mins
Quallification   20.30     25mins
Warmup          20.55     5mins
Race Starts     21.00     20 Laps

1 servers will run Do NOT give out your password to others. Thank you

Servers will be restarted at 19.45 so they are fresh and hope to reduce core issues
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

tchemi

Hey guys !

What are your chronos in race setups ?? Just to have an idea

Mine is 1.54.5, just to share.

Napalm Nick

Best I have seen is 1.50 but I am high 1.52  :-\

there is a rumour Meyer is under 1 minute  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 30, 2017, 10:06:37 PM
Best I have seen is 1.50 but I am high 1.52  :-\

there is a rumour Meyer is under 1 minute  :D

We will see tonight ;)
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Practice server up.

Championship riders only so use the password as before guys

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Boerenlater

Taking a gamble and going for soft soft.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Thecrivi28

i can run please??????   pasword????? :) :) :) :) :) :)

Boerenlater

Start was fast as usual  ;) until I got too much on the grass and spun. After that it was catching up.
Meyer also had a fall of or more at the beginning and he ended up behind me. My plan was to block him but he touched my rear and there I went.
After that is was between Hawk and me; both for position and who could fall of the most.
He must be my lost twin brother!

Meyer#12

Quote from: Boerenlater on July 02, 2017, 08:48:19 PM
Start was fast as usual  ;) until I got too much on the grass and spun. After that it was catching up.
Meyer also had a fall of or more at the beginning and he ended up behind me. My plan was to block him but he touched my rear and there I went.
After that is was between Hawk and me; both for position and who could fall of the most.

I saw that you went on the grass ;)

i didn't crash haha! just made a mess of the start as usual :P

Was it you i binned in the 2nd corner? sorry mate! got a little hot in there avoiding two other riders braking little earlier than i expected.

Anyways, after the first 2 laps with weird crash (one getting up close behind Fin and just lost front without touching and when i was only VERY little on the brake, the laws of GPB maybe?. Had a similar one little over midrace when i was racing with Loopa, we caught Hawk who lost the front at last corner and at exact same time my front just went. braked as hard and same line lap after and no issue.)

Started catching up and settle into a good rhythm, then midrace Loopa waited and we had a lot of fun racing together and did some good laps there togehter ;) This one was yours mate, you was 30sec ahead of me at the point you started waiting ;)

Thanks for a great race guys!! 

And the QP was crazy! Loopa, don't push me so much that i have to go ALL IN on last lap :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Really crap, I let the aliens go and settled in to a nice steady run for 15 laps in 3rd just monitoring the gap to 4th.

Then suddenly I catch the aliens having a bit of a training day fun and got distracted to crash and throw it all away!

We need a league where the aliens can be pushed racing against other aliens while the rest of us can have our (puny) race together.

Another race ruined :( 

(please send all hugs to:

Mr sulkyface, Iceland.)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

Quote from: Meyer#12 on July 02, 2017, 08:53:15 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on July 02, 2017, 08:48:19 PM

I saw that you went on the grass ;)

i didn't crash haha! just made a mess of the start as usual :P

Was it you i binned in the 2nd corner? sorry mate! got a little hot in there avoiding two other riders braking little earlier than i expected.

Anyways, after the first 2 laps with weird crash (one getting up close behind Fin and just lost front without touching and when i was only VERY little on the brake, the laws of GPB maybe?. Had a similar one little over midrace when i was racing with Loopa, we caught Hawk who lost the front at last corner and at exact same time my front just went. braked as hard and same line lap after and no issue.)

Started catching up and settle into a good rhythm, then midrace Loopa waited and we had a lot of fun racing together and did some good laps there togehter ;) This one was yours mate, you was 30sec ahead of me at the point you started waiting ;)

Thanks for a great race guys!! 

And the QP was crazy! Loopa, don't push me so much that i have to go ALL IN on last lap :D

It was in turn 5

Meyer#12

Sorry mate, didn't know it did hit you then, i didn't feel my bike moving, just looked like you was a bit too hard on throttle. sorry once again.
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

Quote from: Meyer#12 on July 02, 2017, 09:05:06 PM
Sorry mate, didn't know it did hit you then, i didn't feel my bike moving, just looked like you was a bit too hard on throttle. sorry once again.
It's okay! I'm not angry, those things happen :P

finpower

Beautiful race guys
As always the start missed and the last the pursuit started.
Somehow I could not drive my speed.in the last 3 rounds my request (soft) left the spirit.
I'm from behind powerful under pressure. But once again without crash drove.
Has made a lot of fun again and we will meet again in the next race.

n8 all
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

doubledragoncc

Thanks to you all for turning up

Streaming is still kinda fooked as had a cable problem but will post link in the morrow

Love you guys, so good to see respect on the track

DD