• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Can you send some screenshots of MotoGP 17?

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, June 17, 2017, 08:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Hey guys, for my project with the suits of Vinales and Rossi I need some good pictures of the suits. In the internet the pics are sometimes not so good. So, can you send some screenshots of the riders when they are standing and when they are riding? You would do me a huge favor.

PS: Hopefully anyone has MotoGP 17 :P

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

MultiCOOLFRESH

badtothebone99

I have few screenshots of the rider standing, the quality is not the best, but if they can help you I can send you them

Click like if you love motorbikes ;) https://www.facebook.com/artfmoto?fref=ts

MultiCOOLFRESH

I just need some pics, the quality does not matter :D Send everything you got :)

MultiCOOLFRESH

So nice, thank you very much. Can you also do some pics of them while riding? Then everything would be perfect :)

MultiCOOLFRESH

Thank you so much, after the weekend I will try to finish the suits :)

Nicotine

Hi, MultiCOOLFRESH..........will you make all suit for MotoGP 2017?  ;)

GP-Bikes Indonesia

MultiCOOLFRESH

First I have to finish the Yamaha suits, but I will see what I can do. It depends on how difficult some are to make, but the time will tell :)

Nicotine

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on July 10, 2017, 12:48:13 PM
First I have to finish the Yamaha suits, but I will see what I can do. It depends on how difficult some are to make, but the time will tell :)
okay mate, i will always waiting for your mods.....Thanks
GP-Bikes Indonesia

MultiCOOLFRESH

Good to hear, sadly I do not have much time or motivation right now to do these suits, but I will do my best, as always :D

Nicotine

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on July 12, 2017, 07:28:16 PM
Good to hear, sadly I do not have much time or motivation right now to do these suits, but I will do my best, as always :D
its okay....i can wait for it :D
GP-Bikes Indonesia