• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:20:00 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

EDTracker wireless is out

Started by HornetMaX, July 20, 2017, 09:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

July 20, 2017, 09:33:29 PM Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 11:40:08 PM by HornetMaX
http://www.edtracker.co.uk/support/news/29-27-06-2017-wireless-news

69 GBP though ... a bit steep.

My wired EdTracker Pro works very fine, if the wireless is just as good (actually, there are some improvements) and is without the wire (which seems to be the case), then ...

Wondering how it will work with an ultra-wide screen (21:9 or even 32:9).

MaX.

h106frp

At last  :) Wired version is one of the best gadgets I have bought for the PC and losing the cable will be great.

davidboda46

Seems tad overpriced. Very happy with my wired one, but loosing the cable would be nice...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

h106frp

Forot to mention - been using mine with extra wide screen without any issues. Its probably more natural having the extra view width relative to the exagerrated head movement that you need in game than with standard aspect

Warlock

losing the cable will be great indeed, but...you get a battery .... i hate batteries lol  they always die in the worst moment ;D

HornetMaX

10 hrs battery time when fully charged: just leave it plugged in whenever you're not using it and you should be fine :)

doubledragoncc

SimUK drove up to me lastnight for a photoshoot of the Hs2 PRO and brought a wee pressy for me, the Edtracker Pro, not wireless but after testing it for body movement in GPB the wireless would make it so sweet and I think worth the money.

For those interested in using it for body movement, my first test today went great and all I did was stuff it up my t-shirt arm sleave to place it on my right shoulder and it works great. Still need to spend time(I dont have) to set it up right as need it for Dorna demo.

Feel so good coming into a corner with the fairing almost in me face lol. Will attempt a video when I get the chance.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.