• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:09 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[STANDINGS] GPBOC GP250 Championship

Started by doubledragoncc, May 03, 2017, 03:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Do i update standings with how it would have been when server crashed? i have screenshot of the standings at that point :)

Edit: Well aware that tchemi was P2 when server crashed. can also see it on the map :)
Meyer#12

Meyer#12

STANDINGS UPDATED - Imola

This is how it will look if we take the results from Spa as it was when server crashed.

Standings for riders

Standings for teams
Meyer#12

tchemi

Meyer, All pilot behind me should have more points ! Blackheart gave up a few seconds before the crash :/ It doesn't change a lot but if we want to be correct...

Hawk

Quote from: tchemi on August 13, 2017, 09:27:20 PM
Meyer, All pilot behind me should have more points ! Blackheart gave up a few seconds before the crash :/ It doesn't change a lot but if we want to be correct...

In my opinion, wildcard riders shouldn't be allowed to take away points the officially registered champ riders would've taken. I've nothing against wildcard riders taking part in champ races but they shouldn't be allowed to take points by doing so.  :)

Just my opinion.  :P

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk on August 13, 2017, 09:35:54 PM

In my opinion, wildcard riders shouldn't be allowed to take away points the officially registered champ riders would've taken. I've nothing against wildcard riders taking part in champ races but they shouldn't be allowed to take points by doing so.  :)

Hawk.

+1 wildcards for fun only i would say it can really mess up a championship people are trying hard at.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Hawk on August 13, 2017, 09:35:54 PM

Hawk.

True! I think DD had a rule about it that too. I will update tomorrow.

And Tchemi i think he also was a victim of the server crash. But it doesn't matter if wildcards doesn't get any points :)
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Yep i dont care about points.

Anyway this race need a remake, Lag + cores + DD crash, and just 8-9 laps... not a good final race imo.

Boerenlater

Quote from: Blackheart on August 13, 2017, 09:45:13 PM
Yep i dont care about points.

Anyway this race need a remake, Lag + cores + DD crash, and just 8-9 laps... not a good final race imo.
Yes.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Meyer#12

A Re-run could be unfair to some if they can't make the race because of short notice or something.

I would of course prefer a re-run too if possible to find a suitable day for most riders and especially those fighting in the championship.

On other hand this is racing sometimes. Races gets red flagged sometimes Because of weather, big crashes, oil etc. That is part of a race season. So if this was the final race, so be it. Just my opinion.
Meyer#12

Warlock

A real dissapointing final race for sure  ::) , but as meyer said shit happenz IRL too, so im fine with the result.
Lost my opportunity to beat Fin in this last race, but...... it is what it is.

doubledragoncc

Sorry guys the server did not save ANY results and no replays once again. GPB has issues not lol

Congrats to all who took part and stayed to the end. We can only hope Mr P sorts it out in beta12

Thank you for all your patience with so many problems and me lol

Once our meeting with Dorna is over I will try and sort another championship out

DD

BIG thanks to Meyer for standings help
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

tchemi

@Meyer :

@Nick :

@Warlock :

@DD :

@All of you guys, for this awesome championship !

Hawk

Well done Meyer! "GPBikes GP-250cc World Champion"! Congrats mate! A years supply of Jelly-Babies on it's way to you. Hehe!  ;D 8)

Congratulations also to the CAWS Satellite Team for winning the Team Championship! Well done guys, job sorted!  ;D 8)

A massive thanks also to DD for organising and live-streaming as well as commentating on the GP250 Championship; not an easy task by any means, and although there has been hiccups, issues and personal problems along the way DD has always worked his way through them and come through for us all.....

Here's hoping for many more "Live-Streamed" Championships(hopefully with a bike that works properly next time out please. :P ;D )......

Thanks DD, your a diamond mate!  ;) 8)

Good luck for the Dorna meet at Silverstone on MotoGP weekend..... Wishing for good things to happen for yourself and GPBikes. All the best mate!  ;) 8)

Hawk.
PS: As respect to the winner/s, we need a "Hall of Fame" for each winner of Championship events... Would be great to see and reference who's the best of the best.  ;D 8)

Meyer#12

Do we want people to be moved up one place if a wildcard rider is in front or is the points from the wildcard rider just 0 and everyone else gets points according to their actually race placing?

For now i move people up in the places if wildcards are ahead :)
Meyer#12