• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:53:28 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Old] Road Ducati Streetfighter 848 1.1b (Beta 12b)

Started by Italian Mod Team, September 06, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on September 18, 2017, 09:54:10 AM
I never used Max's tool for any of my sound mods, and did everything by hand. I'd actually recommend doing it by hand (nothing against your tool max, I just prefer doing things my way). I've been out the game for a while, and having "returned", I still haven't found time to start making any sound mods. but I guess I can try and make a quick sound mod for this bike.

Be right back...

We have the new version ready for the release, we send you the latest version (because has a different engine map)  ;)

Thx Urban  :)

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on September 18, 2017, 10:21:11 AM
Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on September 18, 2017, 09:54:10 AM
I never used Max's tool for any of my sound mods, and did everything by hand. I'd actually recommend doing it by hand (nothing against your tool max, I just prefer doing things my way). I've been out the game for a while, and having "returned", I still haven't found time to start making any sound mods. but I guess I can try and make a quick sound mod for this bike.

Be right back...

We have the new version ready for the release, we send you the latest version (because has a different engine map)  ;)

Thx Urban  :)

Here you go  :) --> https://mega.nz/#!aFw1ACLb!hV2NJpWdECxHOj-U2Lo7OH67heg2DUbax0qj7ZVNtOI

Cheers

Italian Mod Team

Very nice job, and really fast!  :D

Need a little fix for the plate (a ugly glitch visible in your clip) before the release of the 1.1, will probably be released tonight  ;)

Urban Chaos 2.0

I thought the number plate design was intentional, haha. It still looked good to me.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on September 18, 2017, 03:55:00 PM
I thought the number plate design was intentional, haha. It still looked good to me.

The glitch was visible from the min 1.07  :P

Urban Chaos 2.0

September 18, 2017, 04:26:07 PM #20 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 05:38:06 PM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Oh, the graphical flickering... I thought that was Piboso's graphics bug. Good to know it can be repaired.

Italian Mod Team

September 18, 2017, 06:04:49 PM #21 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 06:10:33 PM by Italian Mod Team
Changelog version 1.1:

- New Engine Map
- Added TCS
- New sounds (credits to Urban Chaos)
- Changed some textures
- Fixed plate bug
- Added template

Download (bike & tires) Ducati SF 848 v.1.1: https://mega.nz/#!V4RRgajZ!h_nxwoRWsmeKl9olSyfwGtq_MekRrOFdhLNNfLhWzh0

Download Template Ducati SF 848 v.1.1: https://mega.nz/#F!V44TABjL!v21MxPQ2-sGMF1rYKnXAeA

Important: Delete all old files and setups of this bike before the installation.

tchemi

Hoooo, Very nice guys !! I'll try this this evening  ;) You have been fast on this one, good job IMT
Thanks UC for your time on this bike !

davidboda46

Have I missed something or is there no indication of the TC level on the dash? If you want to change the TC while you're riding, you have no indication of what you are changing from and to.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: davidboda46 on September 19, 2017, 06:35:30 PM
Have I missed something or is there no indication of the TC level on the dash? If you want to change the TC while you're riding, you have no indication of what you are changing from and to.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Here the update with the indication on the dashboard:

Road Ducati Streetfighter 848 Update 1.1b

- Added ecu visible on dashboard and changed the dash color.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!0pokEJbI!V-SqKre0YQHXYd1_9whynsiu1iUwDXUYlJ7Owmm785A