• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:42:01 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Core.exe help!

Started by astrohm93, September 26, 2017, 09:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

astrohm93

Hey guys, after going to the new beta 12 + 12b I haven't been able to play online with any mod bikes.  I have the tyres folder where my other folders are.  If I take all the mod bikes out it works perfectly.  So I added the MotoGP Aprilia bike and it continued working.  Then Crutchlow, it still worked.  If I add any other bikes I get a Core every time.  It doesn't make much sense to me.  I can obviously use those two bikes but if I add any others it doesn't work.

Any ideas?  I even deleted every gpbikes folder on my pc and after a reinstall I get the same issue

Napalm Nick

What bikes are you trying to use?

Only bikes modified to work with B12 will work from the BikeMod http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2626.0

Maybe this is your problem?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

astrohm93

Yea i am only using the new bikes that were added.  I believe it's the motogp mod and a few others, but not many

KG_03

Maybe its not the bike problems, but tracks? Does the game work on Victoria circuit?

matty0l215

Also have you downloaded the tyes for the bikes
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Joeski

I had a similar issue with upgrading to beta 12!

Have you downloaded the full Tyres folder from the Bikemod repositary? Download the full folder so you have all tyres.

Try downloading just one bike at a time and dropping the .pkz file in the Bikes folder. Don't copy over any bikes from your old GPB folder as this is what was giving me some issues.

So in your GPBikes folder you should have a "tyres" folder (containing tyre pkz's) and a "bikes" folder (containing the bikes pkz)
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

astrohm93

I am at work now but tonight I will try downloading each bike separately.  And yes I do have the tyres downloaded.  I also have tested with and without the mod bikes on Victoria circuit and other mod tracks.  Get the same results. I might also try each bike separately to see if there is a specific one causing an issue.

Syd

Don't know if it helps, but I have just had a lot of cores trying to connect online after installing the ROAD Ducati 848. After removing it's all fine again, (except NAFPRA 2 server that has this bike).

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Syd on September 27, 2017, 07:31:04 PM
Don't know if it helps, but I have just had a lot of cores trying to connect online after installing the ROAD Ducati 848. After removing it's all fine again, (except NAFPRA 2 server that has this bike).

We do not understand why people do not report problems. We spend a lot of free time creating content, we dont ask donations but reports. There are the bike sections use them.

Need know what  bike version, the track, the server, the condition of the cores... 0 usefull information here. We release the bike after several weeks of tests online, never see a core with this bike or the zx6r.

If anyone has problems with a bike please report it with more informations possible in the right section and we will fix it, thx.

Syd

The bike itself is no problem. I can use it offline ok, so to me, I think the problem is more online. I don't understand too much about it and need to spend time in the next few days to narrow it down. But if I had a problem with the bike then yes I would post that in the appropriate forum thread. I am just trying to help yet another frustrated gpbiker with a  possible solution.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: astrohm93 on September 27, 2017, 07:03:40 PM
I am at work now but tonight I will try downloading each bike separately.  And yes I do have the tyres downloaded.  I also have tested with and without the mod bikes on Victoria circuit and other mod tracks.  Get the same results. I might also try each bike separately to see if there is a specific one causing an issue.
Check tyres folder in right place?

In gpbikes you should have a bikes folder and a tyres folder separate? Maybe post up your file index just to be sure?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"