• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:39:51 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Crashes everytime I select a modbike

Started by jakubcichon123, October 07, 2017, 11:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakubcichon123

I recently bought the game and obviously tried installing some bikemods. I followed the tutorials right, I assume, I made the bikes folder with the subfolder of the normal default bikes. I then added the other bikes to that folder. I tried unraring them and making folders for them like normal bikes, or just putting in the .pkz files. no matter what i do, each time I select the category to select the bike, the game freezes and crashes on the message saying "core.exe has stopped working." I have no idea how to fix this and can't find a fix. Any ideas?

KG_03

October 07, 2017, 11:53:51 AM #1 Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 11:57:27 AM by KG13
Hi
I assume that the problem occurs at Victoria track or other modded one? If the poblem is on a standard game track then the problem lies in bikes files. If on any other track there might be a different problem.
Anyway. All bike files *.pkz must be placed in C:\Program files _x8)\gpbikes\gpbikes\bikes folder (no other subfolders needed). Than bikes require tyres files must be placed C:\Program Files (x86)\gpbikes\gpbikes\tyres folder
Without it the bikes you choose will crash the game.
Second thing is that if the track crashes it might need a program called LAAHack that need to be installed. So I suggest to try the bikes on Victoria Circuit to check if its a bike or track error.
And last thing. The current version of the game is Beta12b. Be sure that you install the bikes from that site: https://mega.nz/#F!GdAUhKxA!04IzRVoF6CEVLUq2nbpH1g

Napalm Nick

And you have installed the tyres haven't you.?

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"