• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:43:29 PM

Usernames

Started by Grooveski, October 06, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

PiBoSo is the acronym of Piccola Bottega del Software, Italian for Little Workshop of Software, a little homage to Little Shop of Horrors, the Frank Oz 1986 film.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

KG_03

Wow! Thats a great idea :) I was always wondering where PiBoSo come from :-)

Gzehoo

For English it would be LiWoSo :P

JJS209

JJ are the initials of my first hyphenated name and the S is for the family name.
209 stands for the second of september where i've had a very bad motorcycle accident back in 2011.
its to have my "second birthday" always in my mind.

Manu

Manu, short name of Manuel (my name)

Manuel is a Hebrew name (עִמָּנוּאֵל,'Immānû'ēl) that means "The God that is with us" or "The God that is between us". In the Bible Jesus of Nazareth is named in its original form "Emmanuel".
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Reactive

October 07, 2017, 07:26:33 PM #21 Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 07:31:30 PM by Reactive
1) in chemistry "reactive" is an ingridient to add for reaction
2) in Russian the word "reactive" mean principle of jet engine or very fast flowing liquid or air
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

JMTRacing

In fact, forget everything i said before, my username changes with my mood swings.

Grooveski

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 07, 2017, 08:23:53 AM
@Grooveski i remember a similar game called "vigilante 8" was brilliant  8) ;D ;D 4player splitscreen haha

That was the console version made by the same crew.  A pal had it and yeah - it was a hoot too.   ;D
There was later PC version as well, Interstate '82, which played better in just about every way but didn't have the soul of the original.
...or the funk.    :)
....or the poetry.   ::)
.....or the questionable language.   :P

MultiCOOLFRESH

My nick name is from a YouTube channel me and a old friend of mine wanted to open. I have no idea why we chose this name, we were kids back then ;D. But we never did anything on the channel, but I still like the name and the initials MCF :) You can search my name on YT, I did some MotoVlogs, but here in germany the weather is so bad, you can not ride  :'(
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

poumpouny

I'm from a country wich i think people had the longest name in the world, my full name is : NJATOHARIJAONA radomampionona Tiaray (good luck trying to read it  ;D). My parent give me the surname "poun' wich is a shorten version of "mampionona" read "mampiun". My wife call me pouny, but i had an uncle that never managed to call me "poun". He always called me "Poum". So the first time i created an email address, i don't know why but the first name that came into my brain was poumpouny  ;D.

KG_03

Wow! In which country such names are given? I though that Spain has the longest names

Boerenlater

Quote from: KG13 on October 09, 2017, 12:18:44 PM
Wow! In which country such names are given? I though that Spain has the longest names
It can only be Thailand.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Gzehoo

Quote from: KG13I though that Spain has the longest names

Look at snooker players name from Thailand :P or even Nakarin Atiratphuvapat in Moto3.

poumpouny

Madagascar, but as far as i know Malagasy (the people of madagascar) take it's origin from Malaysia, so surely Malesian also has long names