• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:20:32 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPB artwork

Started by HornetMaX, February 14, 2014, 02:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: JamoZ on February 19, 2014, 11:54:17 PM
Which style do you guys prefer?
Color-wise, I'd like something intermediate between 1st and 2nd: 1st has too bright colors IMO.

And do something about all that white saturating :)

MaX.

Juju

Quote from: docfumi on February 20, 2014, 08:52:53 AM
Quote from: Stout Johnson on February 18, 2014, 09:43:10 PM
Quote from: Toomes1 on February 18, 2014, 06:38:10 PM
Juju you need to be locked up producing work like that Ducati.

I kneel before you Sir Juju

+1 this bike looks f..ing amazing Juju! In the future it will be a hard decision whether to race the GSVR or the GP12  ::)

btw, your work is sooooo good. Is there any chance that there will be a Juju version of the M1 and the RCV213? I pray to heavens that there will.....

DON´T PISS OFF THE COOK   ;D ;D ;D

I think the M1 and RCV213 are brilliant bikes and were made before we had the Geom, and other tweeks, I also think
both of the Bikes have the best sounds of any bike mod made to date (Thanks to Buggie) so I give a lot of credit to Odilio, Ring
and the rest of the guys over at GP Bikes Italia for what they were able to create with what they had to work with.   ;)

It's exactly why I don't want to do it.
It will be disrespectful to do new version of RCV213 and M1.
Sorry.

___ ___ ___

New Vale Artwork.

_oDi_

Rcv is only a conversion  (with some improvements)... I have no problem if Juju make own version. While Ringhino made M1 from scratch ... then, in this case, I agree with Juju and Docfumi.  :)

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

KLJ#14

Some how my last post was deleted so here it is Again:

Stout Johnson

February 24, 2014, 09:24:26 AM #35 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:27:56 AM by Stout Johnson
Quote from: Juju on February 21, 2014, 04:22:05 PM
Quote from: docfumi on February 20, 2014, 08:52:53 AM

DON´T PISS OFF THE COOK   ;D ;D ;D

I think the M1 and RCV213 are brilliant bikes and were made before we had the Geom, and other tweeks, I also think
both of the Bikes have the best sounds of any bike mod made to date (Thanks to Buggie) so I give a lot of credit to Odilio, Ring
and the rest of the guys over at GP Bikes Italia for what they were able to create with what they had to work with.   ;)

It's exactly why I don't want to do it.
It will be disrespectful to do new version of RCV213 and M1.
Sorry.

first off, I didn't mean to be disrespectful to anyone. I wasn't aware of the specific circumstances under which each specific bike was created... secondly, imho we shouldn't settle for anything but greatness... if we do, then we will get people complaining about the sub-par visuals of GPB - and the recent work from Juju, noss and many others have shown that with dedication you can pull off very good looking stuff.

I really appreciate what the creators of the M1 and the RC213v have done! I know how much effort and hours you guys spent to get them done - I do some little modding myself - though it is "only" sound modding, it also requires many hours of dedication and I might find work that I do being neglected or improved by someone else doing a sound most people prefer - my work then is just for nothing - I do not find that disrespectful, it is an evolutionary process and people seek the best - no problem with that...

To circumvent any problems - maybe Juju and the original authors would agree to work together to improve the bikes? Or like Odi already indicated would "authotize" Juju to make a new version?
Quote from: _oDi_ on February 21, 2014, 04:34:29 PM
Rcv is only a conversion  (with some improvements)... I have no problem if Juju make own version. While Ringhino made M1 from scratch ... then, in this case, I agree with Juju and Docfumi.  :)

I just strongly recommend to reach for the best quality possible....

any thoughts?
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

_oDi_

February 24, 2014, 11:01:32 AM #36 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 11:05:30 AM by _oDi_
Quote from: Stout Johnson on February 24, 2014, 09:24:26 AM

To circumvent any problems - maybe Juju and the original authors would agree to work together to improve the bikes? Or like Odi already indicated would "authotize" Juju to make a new version?

well... maybe you can ask authorization to Milestone...  :P

Tom HWK

First attempt at editing a picture.

Abigor

LoriX

iVolution

Quote from: rzeeh on February 24, 2014, 07:46:08 PM
First attempt at editing a picture.
Nice picture, nice paint  :D

JamoZ

February 25, 2014, 10:20:47 PM #42 Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 12:07:20 AM by JamoZ
Because stout kept crying why i never had a screenshot with him :P

Juju

JC, Ricco and me in BreuquainVille.

RiccoChicco

March 02, 2014, 12:12:14 AM #44 Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 12:16:27 AM by RiccoChicco
And new "official GPB facepalm meme" ;D :

Great session!