• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Nordschleife - AC conversion - help please

Started by h106frp, April 06, 2017, 09:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

If you just need it once, probably MSI afterburner is a bit too much (it does plenty of other stuff). HWinfo should work too (at least for logging, not sure it has an overlay).

Boerenlater

If you have a second screen, it's very easy to monitor any load on your gpu, cpu and what else.
I can do it later today.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Boerenlater

Quote from: h106frp on October 23, 2017, 09:20:32 PM
What is the core.exe process RAM usage ?

If it hits 4GB then we will have a problem,  even with LAA :(

as a  reference I get 1.8 gig in standalone mode
About 1.7 gb in testing mode, when joining the server it cores at about 3.8gb.

It has nothing to do with both gpu and cpu usage.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

PeterV

yep sounds about right boeren thank you.

But now the question...why it works in testing mode and not in server mode ?

HornetMaX

Far from sure it's the reason, but online your client has to load all the server's bikes, not only your own bike (as in testing/offline mode).

PeterV

Bit if no ones is in it yet is it then not the same as atesting session? Or does it hold the bike models in memory for the classes supported by the server?
Which would make sence for this... if you core, then you also stay in the server so to speak at least for some while.
I always wait until i am dropped from the server befeore i reconnect/sync again. Works faster reconnecting.

PeterV

October 24, 2017, 06:30:58 PM #66 Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 07:42:41 PM by PeterV
Just restarted the test server with only 1 class which holds 1 bikemodel and i got in, so it seems to be the number of bikes thats causing it or tiping it over its limits

How to get into a server with Nord_LS_NDS running test:

What Works sofar...

• 1 class GP600, 1 bike model
  • 1 class Street, 2 bike models
  • 2 classes GP600/R6 Cup, 2 bike models

What NOT Works

• 2 classes GP600/Street, 3 bike models
  • 3 classes R6 Cup/GP600/Rookies17, 3 bikemodels

Server is running now with the Street class ( 2 bike models ) if some would be so kind to try and get in please.
And let me know if you succeeded or not or that you where with more then one person in the server.

Vini

October 25, 2017, 08:59:08 PM #67 Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 09:05:24 PM by vini97
i'm on the server with the kit bike.
no problems.

edit: oops, ODE error after catching some air at schwedenkreuz.