• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:48:09 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Core Crashes on loading

Started by Myst1cPrun3, October 26, 2017, 09:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

I have been having issues loading into the sim, after selecting any modded bike. The bike doesn't appear to load in the background of the menus, and then when I click start I get a Core Crash. I don't know what would be causing it, and am looking for any suggestions, or should I just do a clean install of all the bikes?
Thanks in advance
:)

Napalm Nick

Did you download the seperate tyre files?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Myst1cPrun3

I downloaded the separate Tyre files and installed them the same way I installed the bikes, in a tyres folder in the GPB directory, I am really confused as to why this has happened, as I had a bike working, but as I've added more its crashed, despite me using the same method for the rest.

KG_03

Does it happen even on Victoria Circuit?

Myst1cPrun3

yeah it did, thats how I figured out it was the bikes. I've done a clean install of most of them, and they seem to be working fine now, even though I've not changed anything in my, install method, so I honestly have no idea unless the downloads got corrupted, as I downloaded a few at a time in one ZIP file. Thanks for the quick replies though  :)

matty0l215

Ahh that may be your issue.

The Mega Zip function is a bit shit... best to download them as individual files (its actually quicker than waiting for Mega to compress them all first)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Serge Dagher

Quote from: matty0l215 on October 28, 2017, 06:17:22 PM
Ahh that may be your issue.

The Mega Zip function is a bit shit... best to download them as individual files (its actually quicker than waiting for Mega to compress them all first)

true, i had the same problem... i deleted the compressed file and download as individual files! problem solved!