• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:05:00 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[GPBikes][WIP] SPA Francorchamps

Started by janaucarre, February 25, 2014, 04:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Arvoss

Hawk

Looking good janaucarre! ;D 8)

Any news when it will be released? Spa is one of my favourite circuits, can't wait to try this one! ;D ;D

LauZzZn

February 25, 2014, 02:48:10 PM #5 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 02:50:46 PM by LauZzZn
Fuck yeah! I really need this track for testing :)
But go sure you got the correct kerb texture (red+orange/yellow) ;)

janaucarre

i cant give a date of release because there is a lot of work after the smoothing, all the kerb and all the white line are become bad, glitches and so.
The ridability is very nice everywhere but the mounted cause the physics, i can pass in it but it's a bit difficult.

Toomes1

Looking forward to this awesome track, can't wait to try.

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Arvoss

The track looks a bit narrow on those screens. But maybe it's just the camera zoom ;) Can't wait to test this track! :D

PeterV

February 25, 2014, 09:52:43 PM #10 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:54:26 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Arvoss on February 25, 2014, 09:01:51 PM
The track looks a bit narrow on those screens. But maybe it's just the camera zoom ;) Can't wait to test this track! :D

Yean could be...maybe Janacaure used 80% scale down to smooth track out and it also changed width to 80%?

Quote from: janaucarre on February 25, 2014, 04:13:01 AM
Hello,
some screenshots:

Ooh Janacaure, like Hockenheim Old layout, a dream come true, an old time classic loved by most, ty for bringing Spa also too GPBikes.

janaucarre

i don't have deform any part of the track, the centerline is exactly the same length than the reality(cm), tchoum have tested first version and he said to me that the width is a little bit small, like most of gpbikes tracks, i can enlarge it but the length will change and the heights to.
Another solution is to rebuild all the other parts, kerbs, grass trees.... but it a big job.

SwarleyRuiz

March 13, 2014, 07:31:24 AM #13 Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 09:29:44 AM by BRM
great job, spectacular.

The circuit map moves!! :o  is a new update max?.
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

HornetMaX

Another great work from janaucarre !

Quote from: BRM on March 13, 2014, 07:31:24 AM
The circuit map moves!! :o  is a new update max?.

Has been there for a while. All described in the pdf manual :)

MaX.