• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:52:00 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[Old] WorldSBK 17 v.1.5 (for GP Bikes beta 13)

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 06, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

Thx guys, we are happy that you like this mod  :D

An advice:

LAA (large address aware) now is not more optional online, because the tracks and bikes are more detailed with many and big textures, without it the core.exe (when the memory exceeds 2GB) online are possible.

Just download e run it for use more 2GB ram with 32 bit .exe: LAA Link

KG_03

I have noticed that in case of Aprilia RSV4 there is a difference between possible tire pressure set up. For rear (Pirelli DC SC1 tire) there is possible choice between 1.5 to 1.9 and for front the choices start from 2.05. Was it made to be so or is it a bug?

badexample69

I can't wait for the R1. Love all the bikes so far!

Italian Mod Team

November 08, 2017, 06:56:38 AM #93 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:05:39 AM by Italian Mod Team
Quote from: KG13 on November 07, 2017, 11:27:47 PM
I have noticed that in case of Aprilia RSV4 there is a difference between possible tire pressure set up. For rear (Pirelli DC SC1 tire) there is possible choice between 1.5 to 1.9 and for front the choices start from 2.05. Was it made to be so or is it a bug?

The RSV4 has the same tyres as the other. Here some info about Pirelli tyres

Quote from: badexample69 on November 08, 2017, 03:37:41 AM
I can't wait for the R1. Love all the bikes so far!

We working on, about 1 week for it  ;)

lbracen8x

KG_03

Ah ok, now I understand where the differences come from. Thank you for explenation.

maxxis21

i cant download it, i have been getting this with many single file downloads lately off mega where it downloads and when i try to open it it will say that it is corrupt, anyone else getting this?

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: maxxis21 on November 08, 2017, 08:22:31 PM
i cant download it, i have been getting this with many single file downloads lately off mega where it downloads and when i try to open it it will say that it is corrupt, anyone else getting this?

Very strange, the pack for sure is not corrupt, try to download it again (it is small about 300mb)

Gzehoo

Great bikeset.

And a little suggestion: could it be possible for all bikes? I mean, giving a possibility to add rider number in another file.

At this moment it's only for Aprilia, and would be very useful.

Italian Mod Team

November 09, 2017, 10:05:57 PM #99 Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 10:07:57 PM by Italian Mod Team
Quote from: Gzehoo on November 09, 2017, 08:24:49 PM
Great bikeset.

And a little suggestion: could it be possible for all bikes? I mean, giving a possibility to add rider number in another file.

At this moment it's only for Aprilia, and would be very useful.

The issue is a bad flickering effect with 2 textures very close (livery and number), we are not sure that its the right way (it is noticeable in the replays)

Need check if its possible fix it without bad results.

Gzehoo

Well, on my TV Cameras for Autobahn number is sometimes not enough visible, but it's only because of the fact that cameras are very far from track.

But if you'll see on my TV Cameras for Aragon (attachments) - number is enough visible.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Gzehoo on November 10, 2017, 08:44:08 AM
Well, on my TV Cameras for Autobahn number is sometimes not enough visible, but it's only because of the fact that cameras are very far from track.

But if you'll see on my TV Cameras for Aragon (attachments) - number is enough visible.

After the release of the yamaha we works on the templates, whether it will be possible we add this feature for any bikes.

Remember for who want that there is a little event with the WorldSBK 17: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5409.msg82525#msg82525

maxxis21

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on November 08, 2017, 09:46:10 PM
Quote from: maxxis21 on November 08, 2017, 08:22:31 PM

Very strange, the pack for sure is not corrupt, try to download it again (it is small about 300mb)

I have tried downloading it many times, just keeps saying its corrupted, might it be that i'm using winrar to open it?

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: maxxis21 on November 11, 2017, 10:12:20 PM
I have tried downloading it many times, just keeps saying its corrupted, might it be that i'm using winrar to open it?

Winrar is not a problem. We use it.

RaDiCaL

this mod works fine and it is really fun to ride These bikes. Thank you for this great mod !