• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:56:24 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

First launch Things people don't know or forget

Started by janaucarre, October 05, 2017, 08:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

October 05, 2017, 08:58:20 PM Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 09:44:00 PM by janaucarre
Hi,
Here I will list all the thing people don't know or forget after installation of GPBikes

First Page Menu
Go to Settings

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Settings Input
1=> Calibration Use all the axys to their limits
2=> Controls choose all the axys as you want
3=> Direct Lean there is Two big manner to use it here, I use 100% because the bike do exactly what my thumb do, at 50% it's strange for me. Try it and you will know after 10 second if it's the good setting for you or not
4=> Advanced don't forget to set the dead zone of the Lean/Throttle/Clutch/Rear Brake, all the analog axys

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Settings Input 2
The most important thing people don't know or forget is Low Speed it is used for moving very slowly the bike with the rider walking, that is very useful for exiting pit without crashing.
Click and choose first the GO BACK button and after GO STRAIGHT button, i use the directional cross on my PS3 pad.

badexample69

Quote from: janaucarre on October 05, 2017, 08:58:20 PM
Hi,
Here I will list all the thing people don't know or forget after installation of GPBikes

What? :)

janaucarre

theyellowfury

Hmm I'll have to figure out what those buttons are on my setup.
All matter in the universe is condensed irony

KG_03

Janaucarre - P.S. Install bike stands to motogp bikes. They wont go underground like in the first photo.

Going back to topic, thank you for that information. I, as a new person in this game, spend a lot of time finding out things. One more tip. Smoothing out the controls do not help. I thought it will but in the end the bike was more unstable. Direct controls seem to be the best. 

janaucarre

Ahaha, ok i will install stand, i did it 2 or 3 beta earlier and never thought about since.
Ok i will add your comment in the first post as soon as possible.
Thank you

matty0l215

Most importenatly DOWNLOAD BIKES AND TYRES!!

The game will crash if you don't :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Maybe explain how to use the Forum Search function when people have an idea, question, problem? Lazy bastards  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

lbracen8x

The low speed controls will help     :-[    Thanks.....

Luponius

That low speed control thing... damn I thought not being able to reverse was a huge oversight.  I just settled to spin the bike around doing doughnuts until it pointed in the right direction...  Half the time ending up on my ass, of course!