• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:33:22 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Moto 2 2017 - RACE EVENT - ARAGON

Started by Manu, December 22, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

MOTO 2 2017 MOD - RACE EVENT - ARAGON CIRCUIT

Race Setup
Conditions Cloudy, dry
Limited Tire sets
Practice 30 minutes
Qualifying 15 minutes
Race 22 laps

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

KG_03

Wimp #97

Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Julianchips31

loinen

22 laps.. always hated long distance racing - too boring.

-aGy-

Julianchips31

Congrats Wimp on the Victory.

Very interesting Race Manu  ;D

Wimp #97

Thanks, got lucky tho :) too many crashes for me...
Anyway we wanted to do a 2nd race but nobody came :p
Wimp #97

Gzehoo

Despite of 2 crashes and 2 other mistakes which cost me some time, I'm excited. Bike is very rideable, I'm able to do 16 laps without crash... and also I had nice battle with some riders :)

KG_03

2nd race!? I have hardly finished 1st one. 2nd half of the race was so hard to focus... As far as I remember it was my first full race in GP Bikes and 3rd so long race ever (I count in Ride 2 and MotoGP 17)

The race was so fun. Fantastic bikes, event and people :-) We need to repeat it :-)

TimboC137

Despite almost taking out half the grid at the start, and a few crashes, I did much better then i thought I would do. I had a great time. Very fun on these bikes. Manu, you're a genius.

Quote from: Gzehoo on December 23, 2017, 10:08:35 PM
Despite of 2 crashes and 2 other mistakes which cost me some time, I'm excited. Bike is very rideable, I'm able to do 16 laps without crash... and also I had nice battle with some riders :)

That was some nice battling, Gzehoo. The last few laps were intense. Good race.

Here's my view...

http://youtube.com/v/bXHRcSyNftw

KG_03

Nice video and battle up there :-)

BTW. Did anyone use hard tyres? I used both medium and at the end of the race I had almost no rubber left on front and rear.

-aGy-

Wimp #97

Quote from: KG13 on December 24, 2017, 08:52:02 AM
Nice video and battle up there :-)

BTW. Did anyone use hard tyres? I used both medium and at the end of the race I had almost no rubber left on front and rear.

I also used mediums but most were on softs. I didn't really feel any degredation in the mediums, although they were almost worn out hen i checked them in the garage after the race. I think 15-16laps is softs, 20-22laps is mediums and above that its hards but it all depends on how the tyres drop after being fully worn out, haven't had that happen yet.
Wimp #97

Gzehoo