• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:50:54 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

(Almost) Any time PiBoSo updates the plugin interface I need to update the plugin accordingly.

uberslug

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 20, 2018, 11:05:24 PM
(Almost) Any time PiBoSo updates the plugin interface I need to update the plugin accordingly.

It's not me, YAY! Looking forward to your update.

Asala

I have same problem also

HornetMaX

Quote from: Asala on January 21, 2018, 11:09:39 AM
I have same problem also
Really ?

Maybe it's because ... I NEED TO UPDATE THE PLUGIN TO THE LATEST BETA13 CHANGES

I thought I already said that. No wait, it's just 2 posts above :)

P.S.
It's a 15min job overal, but as now we have in the plugin interface we have flags indicating when the TC/EB/AW kicks in, I have done a new widget with 3 "lights" showing that.

uberslug

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 21, 2018, 11:16:33 AM
Quote from: Asala on January 21, 2018, 11:09:39 AM
I have same problem also
Really ?

Maybe it's because ... I NEED TO UPDATE THE PLUGIN TO THE LATEST BETA13 CHANGES

I thought I already said that. No wait, it's just 2 posts above :)

P.S.
It's a 15min job overal, but as now we have in the plugin interface we have flags indicating when the TC/EB/AW kicks in, I have done a new widget with 3 "lights" showing that.

Just so you know, I did read the announcement where PiBoSo wrote that all plug-ins would need to be updated due to changes in his code. I also noticed that some of the MaxHUD file dates changed after installation of b13 so I thought I would check to make sure I hadn't done something that would cause MaxHUD to malfunction.

HornetMaX

Quote from: uberslug on January 21, 2018, 11:33:42 AM
Just so you know, I did read the announcement where PiBoSo wrote that all plug-ins would need to be updated due to changes in his code. I also noticed that some of the MaxHUD file dates changed after installation of b13 so I thought I would check to make sure I hadn't done something that would cause MaxHUD to malfunction.
I know you know, bot others ....

In general, when PiBoSo makes a post in his thread (http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=33.0) saying "the outpuit plugin sample code has been updated", then I need to adapt all the plugins to the changes and the old plugins will not work with the newer GPB release until I do that.

HornetMaX

V2.0.9 (2018/01/23) out:

• Updated for GPB beta13 (no changes for MXB, KRN and WRS).
  • New HUDECU: shows when TC, EB and AW kicks in (GPB only).

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

uberslug

Quote from: HornetMaX on January 23, 2018, 06:49:09 PM
V2.0.9 (2018/01/23) out:

• Updated for GPB beta13 (no changes for MXB, KRN and WRS).
  • New HUDECU: shows when TC, EB and AW kicks in (GPB only).

Thank you! Does this mean we will now be able to tell whether the 0 setting is Off or Max?

speedfr

Really nice to have it back so fast.
And the 3 ECU lights are great.

Great job. Thanks a lot.  ;)

speedfr
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

PeterV

Hawk

Excellent speedy service updates as always Max! Thank you mate! ;) 8)

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

doubledragoncc

Thanks so much Max

You da boss bro lol

Much needed plugin for GPB. Missed it so much..................3 days damn quick work my man

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Manu

January 23, 2018, 10:47:00 PM #749 Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 10:48:37 PM by Manu
Hi Max.

I'm afraid that there is a bug in the time gap with other riders (track day)

+0.000 (not real)

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.