• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Trainer File Database

Started by doubledragoncc, January 31, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

January 31, 2018, 12:40:34 PM Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 12:42:38 PM by doubledragoncc
Hi Guys

I have set up a database for GPBikes Trainer Files. This is WIP so give me time to figure it out.

PLEASE Name your files as follows so I can know where to put them:

Track Name (As the track folder name says) - Bike CLASS - Bike MODEL - Lap Time

EXAMPLE:  A1 Ring v2.2_NDS WSBK17 R1M 1.38.trn

It may be the name can only 32 or less letters so try to remove some spaces, underscores and v for version.

Maybe you will need to give this info when posting a trainer and the name can be BIKE CLASS - BIKE MODEL - TIME

I MUST have all details to build the data base

Your names are sometines too long can be a problem too for in the file name. I will make it as easy as I can to find the trainers you want but it will take time to set it all up.

Hope this helps you have more fun and get better on the track. Please post your Trainer File links here with the Track, Bike Class, Bike Model, Lap Time everytime or I wont know where to put them lol. Thanks.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

TheFREAK

SUGGESTION:

It would be helpful (especially for us Noobs) to get a text file with the Trainer setup alongside the trainer file, similar to what IMT did for their trainer.
This way we will "compete" in an equal playing field (or trying too...  ;) ).
TheFREAK

Grooveski

January 31, 2018, 06:57:05 PM #3 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:09:52 PM by Grooveski
You want my Strada setup?   :o
:-\
OK then.  :)
...but don't come back bitching if you hate it.  :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/66eulf859we64nq/NORD_LS_Ducati_916_Strada_Groove.stp?dl=0
It's geared pretty high - doesn't rev out on the straight but I prefer the engine braking with this gearing. 
I only use first gear four or five times on the lap.  Do NOT absent-mindedly flick it down into first anywhere but where you really mean to.  ;)

doubledragoncc

Because we need so much details to know what a trainer is it will take time. This is why if you post a trainer file. WRITE ALL the details in your post. I can then figure a way to make the database work

Also, post your set up with it as it will help others learn how to do so.

Thanks guys

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Italian Mod Team

doubledragoncc

IMT I know you do a lot but please follow the rule of naming files and giving info for the trainer. It is important to help me make the database work.

Same to all of you. This is a hard database to get right so I need your help. JUst read the first post please.

Thanks
DD

Italian Mod Team

January 31, 2018, 07:42:01 PM #7 Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:52:50 PM by Italian Mod Team
Quote from: doubledragoncc on January 31, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
IMT I know you do a lot but please follow the rule of naming files and giving info for the trainer. It is important to help me make the database work.

Same to all of you. This is a hard database to get right so I need your help. JUst read the first post please.

Thanks
DD

???

Read above the keyword is "TEST" who care about names if not works...

EDIT: and in your example there are 36 characters.

speedfr

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Greg

Greg

chez moi seul le trainer victoria fonctionne
mugello et A1 ring ne fonctionnent pas

at home alone the victoria trainer works
mugello and A1 ring do not work

Greg

apparement seul le circuit victoria ( non nds fonctionne ) Mugello ( nds ne fonctionne pas ) A1 ring ( nds ne fonctionne pas )

apartment only the circuit victoria (no nds works) Mugello (nds does not work) A1 ring (nds does not work)

doubledragoncc

@IMT thanks guys I am trying to see where the limits are on names of files. Also can you say which trainer folder you are sending them from? Is it the trainer folder under gpbikes folder or the one in your profile?

Sorry but there is a bit to figure out to get this right lol

@Greg thanks for the info. Will look into all this.

DD

Italian Mod Team

The trainer is not from the personal profile, is from: "\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\trainers"

Greg

bonne surprise, je sors du travail et je décide de faire un tour sur le circuit de victoria en 250 tz. Je lance la partie et je charge un trainer. Et la a mon grand étonnement' j'ai enfin le trainer Victoria WSBK17 R1M dans la liste. Je le charge, et je me retrouve avec ma 250 a essayer de suivre une R1 piloté par un menbre de l'équipe italienne. Merci. Reste plus cas retesté avec une R1 et essayer de la suivre de plus pret.
Good surprise, I'm leaving work and I decided to take a ride on the circuit of Victoria in 250 tz. I start the game and load a trainer. And to my amazement 'I finally have the trainer Victoria WSBK17 R1M in the list. I load it, and I find myself with my 250 to try to follow a R1 driven by a menbre of the Italian team. Thank you. Rest more case retested with an R1 and try to follow it more ready.