• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Changing gfx settings=black screen

Started by davidboda46, January 22, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

When I change the gfx settings the screen goes black and stays black. This happens even if I don't touch the resolution.
Antialiasing=black, change of vsync=black. It works when I change settings in configuration file.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

PeterV

Wwhen i click on settings and then on DONE without having changed anything it gives me a blackscreen for a short time.
And then pops up with the menu "do you want too keep resolution" This happens every time, the game works but its annoying.

davidboda46

In previous versions I had the same thing as you Peter but now the "do you want to keep resolution" never pops up, the screen just stays black...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

teeds

If you have no setting changes to apply, the only workaround i've found is to hit escape and choose yes to discard changes.

poumpouny

happen to me also ingame but not in the main menu option ! so i have to go back to main menu if i want to change setting.