• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:33:48 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfr

Surprised not to see any topic about the new season, i made this one.

And as a presage for the followings seasons, maybe they are prophets at Dorna (or Madame Irma  ;D) they made a mistake on the logo that displays after having a pilot action replay, here it is  8)

Everybody have good races !!!

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

davidboda46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

speedfr

Yes, incredible Petrux, the Gorilla is fast !

Can't wait, can't wait for Sunday...  :P :P :P
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

matty0l215

speedfr

Yep !

Dovi did a great and smart race, Rossi on the podium and Zarco needs to learn more but it's coming...
So sad for Rins, i hope he is going to kick Ianonne on his pride.
KTM was away... and Lorenzo is growling, this one should let Petrux get his place, at least he fight and gives a lot always with a smile.

And so happy for Peco to win his first race fighting with Balda. Good first week-end.  :D

See you in Argentina on April the 6th. 8)

Blackheart

Great first race.

P.S. For Piboso  ;D

KG_03

I didnt believe that Rossi will be so high in the race. Fantastic race for Dovi. Cant wat to see next race :D

matty0l215

What a Race!!

This is only race 2 and it just getts better and better.

Although that penelty was not harsh enough...

guigui404

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 08, 2018, 09:40:25 PM
What a Race!!

This is only race 2 and it just getts better and better.

Although that penelty was not harsh enough...

30 seconds wasn't enough ?

matty0l215

How about a black flag

This isn't the M2 championship ;) :P

But seriously, you can't go around bumping people when you are clearly much faster, get 2 previous penlties and do the EXACT same move as earlier and not expect it to go wrong. He needs to taught a lesson and although it may seem harsh but if it teches him to cool it off a bit.

What happened at the start was unfortunate and this wouldn't have happened if he has of started from the pit lane, but that was poor comunication between officials or it could be he flat out ignored the instruction.

Water under the bridge, That front 4 though. Man what a beauty and a joy to watch. Fuck any other prototype racing, this is racing ;D

guigui404

It was just race , when you're 1 second faster than everybody and you need to overtake on a non completely dry track it happens

matty0l215

Racing incident yes. Be easily an avoidbabl one and one that he keeps getting away with.

uberslug

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 08, 2018, 10:11:30 PM
Racing incident yes. Be easily an avoidbabl one and one that he keeps getting away with.

I think Zarco and Petrucci should have been given penalties as well.

Rossi knew Marquez was coming and was two seconds a lap faster. If he had left the door open he wouldn't have ended up in the grass. He said he was struggling from lap two onwards so why did he feel he needed to protect the inside line given how pathetically slow he was all day.

I addition, Rossi has sent more people into the weeds in his career than everyone else combined.

KG_03

Black flag for MM would mean the same - no points. I really admire his style of riding but yesterday he lost his mind. He was riding like Iannone 2 years ago. Until someone gets hurt it might be attrctive to watch however it may end very badly. So as long as there is a time race direction should do sth.

Dovi raced smart - damage limitation.

As for Rossi. Just no words. I admire his achievements but, really hate this guy. Year by year he gets more toxic and what he said that Marquez destroyed this sport or he hits people on purpouse is ridiculous.

Did anyone know that Aleix Espargaro was probably hit again by Petrucci? I rally feel sorry for him. Also I feel sorry for Jack Miller...