• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:51:57 PM

[Round 4] Vallelunga

Started by teeds, March 23, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

March 23, 2018, 10:50:32 AM Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 01:55:23 PM by teeds
ROUND 4 - Vallelunga

Date: 25th March 2018
Time: 15:00 CET (1st race) / 20:00 CET (2nd race)
Track: Vallelunga

Practice - 60 minutes
Qualifs - 20 minutes
Race - 21 laps

Race 1 Results

Race 2 Results

JorgeNsr

Thanks mate for your support!  ;) ;) ;)
MORIWAKI MH80RF

NSR80Racing-World : https://www.facebook.com/NSR80RW/

teeds

Grooveski

Hope I didn't distract anyone by falling off just about every time I got lapped there.   :-[

First time at Vallelunga and didn't get enough practice.  Tough little track.  Was just about able to pootle round on my own but the moment the blue flags started flapping I was losing the plot completely....  ::)

teeds

March 25, 2018, 03:44:10 PM #4 Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:14:36 PM by teeds
Race 1 results -

Rodrigovis

Did someone save the replay? I forgot to save ates to leave .. :(

Gzehoo

I saved replay.

And... I'm out.

During pre-season tests I was excited about being competitive against other riders, but after many Moto2 updates I lost any motivation to race.

So today's race was my last race.

Good luck in the next rounds ;)

Napalm Nick

That's a shame GZ. I wanted to say I am enjoying the choice of tracks. Many we didn't race before and surprisingly nice. I know some say they don't like them but if you are a racer you adapt and overcome.  ;)  So thanks !

Yeh you was really fast in the early rounds! Shame to stop.

I must just say that the quality of racing is pretty bad. Its a bit unfair to pick on Jorge S so forgive me but in the livestream just about every rider you tried to pass you knocked off. Other passes were very hard blocks and when rejoining the track you never check if anyone is coming!  Smacks of too much previous arcade racing to me :D  Sorry to pick on you I not seen any other replays yet.

Its pretty dangerous out there  :D

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

h106frp

Maybe we could have a system similar to engine failure, the more and bigger crashes you have the more you lose 'life points' until your rider is deceased and your season over.  ;D

Only joking of course...........

Napalm Nick

Ha I like it! Of course, I would be dead before the end of each race but I wouldn't kill anyone else (much).  :P
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Jorge Sprinter

March 26, 2018, 12:47:55 AM #11 Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 12:50:29 AM by Jorge Sprinter

-aGy-

i watched video and got big smile when you say you hate the banked corners. still not fixed?why you guys race with these tracks which has banked corners because bike isint behaving like it should. just asking

Wimp #97

Quote from: -aGy- on March 26, 2018, 05:29:59 AM
i watched video and got big smile when you say you hate the banked corners. still not fixed?why you guys race with these tracks which has banked corners because bike isint behaving like it should. just asking

I have no problem with banked corners? Just dont take 70° of lean angle and you should be fine.
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

KG_03

Exactly. Thats what I do and I dont have that problem either.