• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:24:36 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[SIGN UP + ENTRY LIST] Moto2 International Cup 2018

Started by Gzehoo, January 23, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wimp #97

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 11, 2018, 04:04:42 PM
I resign from the championship.

Don't like the bikes and don't enjoy racing them. also there have been too many changes to bike etc.

Hope the rest of you will enjoy the championship.

Sad to hear this. I kinda like the current moto 2. It likes to slide but its easy to control  :-\ only thing that sucks is the suspension bumping bug.
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

uberslug

Quote from: Wimp #97 on March 11, 2018, 10:49:54 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 11, 2018, 04:04:42 PM
I resign from the championship.

Don't like the bikes and don't enjoy racing them. also there have been too many changes to bike etc.

Hope the rest of you will enjoy the championship.

Sad to hear this. I kinda like the current moto 2. It likes to slide but its easy to control  :-\ only thing that sucks is the suspension bumping bug.

I haven't been participating either due to my preference to ride in the first person and my utter inability to get any of the Moto2 bikes to turn without the unpredictable [in my case] use of spinning the rear wheel. It really isn't much fun going up against peeps who are eight to 12 plus seconds faster per lap. If only I could line up with a Moto3 bike...

Manu

Sad to hear that some are leaving. Sorry if someone does not like the bike but I am sure that most if they like it. Luckily, some leave and others arrive.

As they say "it never rains to everyone's taste"
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Daniel_F

is it possible to enter in the championship right now?

uberslug

Quote from: Manu on March 12, 2018, 12:23:51 AM
Sad to hear that some are leaving. Sorry if someone does not like the bike but I am sure that most if they like it. Luckily, some leave and others arrive.

I think you do great work, I just don't seem to be able to wrap my mind around how to ride them properly. As slow as I am on the Moto2s, I am even slower on the MotoGPs and WSBKs. Of course, it might not help that I don't practice them at all...

Meyer#12

Quote from: Manu on March 12, 2018, 12:23:51 AM

Nothing bad about your work mate! Appreciate all your hard work :)

The bikes are not bad, i just don't enjoy riding them enough for spend the time needed to get it working for the races for me and i don't have the time to practice to make it enjoyable for me.
Meyer#12

HondaSdosmil

Good, there are still places to sign up? what time are the races on Sundays?

JohnnoNinja

I think you can still sign up Honda... Races are at 1500 CET and 2000 CET...

Julix

Hello Friends, can I still register to run in the Championship?
I am from Argentina

Daniel_F

mase_tw

I would like to sign up also. How would I go about this?

Julix

Team Name: Argentina Ls2 Racing
Bike: Kalex

Rider #1
Nickname: Julix-ARG-
Nationality: ARG
Racing number: 94

teeds

Races are still on for round 4 this weekend. Not sure how much room there will be in the evening race though but the early race will almost certainly have space for any one that wants in.

Julix

Juan Carlos

Team: Spain Racing Team
Nickname:Juan Carlos
Nationality: SPA
Racing Number:16