• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:09:50 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Nordschleife update

Started by h106frp, March 31, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syd

Yes mode 1. Although not noticed it on any other track, unless it is just too mild for me to notice.
But certainly on this track it looks / feels like yur eyeballs want to bounce out of your head!

Just tried in 3rd person and it's not present, so obviously just a first person view problem. I only ride in first person so will have to leave this track for now.
Thanks for clarifying the problem.

h106frp

Weird, I ride 100% 1P with head tracking/helmet cam and not had any problems 

Warlock

Quote from: h106frp on April 01, 2018, 07:10:39 PM
Weird, I ride 100% 1P with head tracking/helmet cam and not had any problems

but you have view mode=1 set in ....\Documents\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\profiles\youreprofilename.ini  or you use the default 1p view ?

h106frp

Just defaults, to be honest I have never had any issues with 1P view - maybe its something to do with the edtracker setup?

Warlock

Nothing to do with edtracker nor The default 1st P view , thats fine.  (i also use edtracker)

Is the optional helmet view that has that problem. The default helmet view feels fixed to the bike (not the second 1p view which is the tank view) and moves too much when the bike is bouncing due extreme forces, also transmites every bump to the head view.
The optional view (mode=1 in profile.ini) feels way more natural , it dampers that bouncing with the bike, like the rider body does in real life. Even when wheeling the view keeps looking to the track, not the sky. But it has that bit annoying problem Syd has.
I also had it, ...remember when you were doing the first version of the track? i thought was a problem with my pc (new laptop in that case) and went mad trying to know what was the problem.
It does it in every track in some extent , but Nords is the worst one. Not your fault of course, is a problem of the optional view that i guess it depends of the track surface.

Try to change it in your .ini file and ride very slow, you will see yourself.

badexample69

giseler

the game is crash wenn i start the track wat can i doo ????

h106frp

All the large tracks require the LAA modification to core.exe to enable sufficient memory allocation

giseler

Quote from: h106frp on May 07, 2018, 10:27:48 PM
All the large tracks require the LAA modification to core.exe to enable sufficient memory allocation
it is still crashing i had it running one timebut just one frame a minute ....

h106frp

Updated track in first post

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.