• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberslug

Quote from: Blackheart on April 10, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
Quote from: uberslug on April 10, 2018, 11:01:42 AM
Really? As a fan of 500s you should go back and watch the slug fests between Roberts and Spencer. Talk about no holds barred, bare knuckles, end up in a heap fairing banging battles. Spencer was the Marquez of his era while Roberts was his arch nemesis. Roberts still pisses and moans about Spencer and it has been over thirty years since they raced each other. Marquez shows Rossi far more respect than Spencer did Roberts, Rainey did Lawson, Kocinski did Doohan, or Rossi did anyone at any point in his career.

Any your post here is Vs Rossi... Open an other thread about Rossi, I suggest you "I hate Rossi". lol

I don't hate Rossi, I just think the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black.

davidboda46

The thing is that Marc did so many things wrong that it's ridiculous. The teams should force their riders to read the rule book. Bump starting his bike on the grid after it stalled and then riding in the wrong direction is a big no no. I don't know if he knew that he should start from pit lane and just hoped he would get away with not doing so because of the general chaos, or if he didn't know. Either way... and then to follow it up with two obviously stupid overtakes (and those are the ones we saw, who knows how many more their were off camera). Add that he almost wiped Vinales out in practice and his history of incidents... well it adds up. The thing is not only that he will end up hurting another rider seriously, he is also unnecessarily risking his own life. After the accident that almost ended his career (double vision after a crash at Sepang practice in 2011), you would think that he would be a bit more careful, but I get the feeling that he thinks he is immortal.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

guigui404

Don't understand at all , about the grid , so what ? what should had he do ? stay on the grid and being hit ?  :o
Because I'm really sorry , but I see nobody tell him to quit the grid ?

He has been penalized end of the story

poumpouny

If MM was that fast, that would be him in pole, he's just running qually pace on race and think other rider are something like gpbikes ghost  ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: guigui404 on April 10, 2018, 09:10:01 AM
Quote from: HornetMaX on April 09, 2018, 10:54:30 PM
But how does it come nobody complains about Zarco ?!
He did essetially the same thing and it's not exactly the 1st time ... still, nobody cares. Weird ...

Don't think it's the same cause , we see that pedrosa highside after he accelerate on a puddle

A puddle Pedrosa had to ride into because Zarco went to his inside "a bit too optimistically" maybe.

uberslug

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 10, 2018, 01:29:50 PM
He did essetially the same thing and it's not exactly the 1st time ... still, nobody cares. Weird ...

Don't think it's the same cause , we see that pedrosa highside after he accelerate on a puddle

A puddle Pedrosa had to ride into because Zarco went to his inside "a bit too optimistically" maybe.

It could be said Marquez is a bit too optimistic about his abilities and his hyper enthusiasm leads to massive brain farts which put others at risk. The same cannot be said of Zarco who intentionally, and with malice, ran competitors off the track during his Moto2 days.

davidboda46

Quote from: guigui404 on April 10, 2018, 01:11:47 PM
Don't understand at all , about the grid , so what ? what should had he do ? stay on the grid and being hit ?  :o
Because I'm really sorry , but I see nobody tell him to quit the grid ?

He has been penalized end of the story

The rules say that he should raise his hand to indicate he has a problem and then he is supposed to be helped of the grid by marshals so the rest can start the race. That is what should have happened.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

Quote from: davidboda46 on April 10, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
The rules say that he should raise his hand to indicate he has a problem and then he is supposed to be helped of the grid by marshals so the rest can start the race. That is what should have happened.
Yeah, he messed that up (so the rightful ride-through). And the grid marshals too.

Had MM followed the procedure, he would have probably been better off.

guigui404

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 10, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

I'm ok with that , so then Johann accelerate for Dani to make him highside ?

guigui404

He raise his arm , as you said from the procedure ;) , but I don't see any marshal doing something than push him to start the engine again.

SwarleyRuiz

Pedrosa set for surgery

Dani Pedrosa reportedly diagnosed with a fracture of his right radius, after Argentina MotoGP accident.

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/893416/1/pedrosa-set-surgery
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

speedfr

This GP was great.

At every level and category.

And if i was Miller, i'll be really pissed off. Race direction made a big mistake not to mention 5 mn delay before everybody back in the pit.
And about MM, i think he is still childish even if he is a virtuose rider.
And sure enough, Rossi clan make big noise about it, that regular "war", what else could we be waiting for...
I love Rossi but i really didn't like his team and slaves reaction...
These things happens already in the past and so if we follow the History, MM should starts from the last position in Austin... Interesting challenge !!!
(remenber Valencia 2015)

I'm super happy for Crutchlow and Zarco, Pasini and Vierge.

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

guigui404

No he shouldn't , because when Rossi started last , he had get the points for sepang , even after had push Marquez down on purpose with his leg , here Marquez get 30seconds and no point

Blackheart

Quote from: guigui404 on April 10, 2018, 05:22:23 PM
No he shouldn't , because when Rossi started last , he had get the points for sepang , even after had push Marquez down on purpose with his leg , here Marquez get 30seconds and no point

lol  the Rossi's haters are ridiculous...  ;D

Hawk

Quote from: uberslug on April 10, 2018, 11:01:42 AM
Quote from: Hawk on April 10, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
You show me anytime where those GP500 riders blatantly caused(not accidental) one of their fellow competitors to crash or purposely rammed other riders to the extent you tend to see nowadays, Max? I bet you can't! Riders definitely had more respect for each other in those days, if not personally then certainly their abilities as a fellow competitor. :P

Really? As a fan of 500s you should go back and watch the slug fests between Roberts and Spencer. Talk about no holds barred, bare knuckles, end up in a heap fairing banging battles. Spencer was the Marquez of his era while Roberts was his arch nemesis. Roberts still pisses and moans about Spencer and it has been over thirty years since they raced each other. Marquez shows Rossi far more respect than Spencer did Roberts, Rainey did Lawson, Kocinski did Doohan, or Rossi did anyone at any point in his career.

Are you sure you used to watch the GP500 World Championships back in the 70'/80's..... What GP's are you referring too where you saw Roberts and Spencer banging fairings like they do these days? In fact back in the 70's/80's I've never seen the sort of bashing around they get up to these days.  :P
I used to follow and watch them all.... name one as an example and I'll go back and take a look and see if I'm mistaken... but I've a good feeling you can't! :P ;D

As for comparing Freddie Spencer to MM..... That is such an insult to the GP500 era, how could you even think that!! Spencer was clearly head and shoulders more talented than MM could ever hope to to be! Lol!  ;D ;D

Plus the riders your matching up as GP arch-rivals in their era's back then just shows that your statement is clearly questionable to say the least.   :P ;D