• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:18:28 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Round 6] Aragon

Started by teeds, April 03, 2018, 10:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

teeds

There will be 24 grid slots available, if more than 24 turn up those who have raced previously will get the slots over newcomers.

dareaper46

Is there a max ping limit on the servers? I play from SA and saw that one server had max ping limit and I got banned from server? :/

teeds

No max ping on the race server.

dareaper46

Bike Mismatch for me and I downloaded 1.5

Phathry25

Race two livestream.  I'll start talking for qualifying.

https://www.youtube.com/v/RMEeCaMusOM

Olaf Lehmann

April 15, 2018, 08:31:58 PM #21 Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 09:08:09 PM by Olaf Lehmann
Today I had massive fps problems for the first time. Sometimes only 45fps. :(
Was it the same Server like in the other races?
And it seems GPB doen't count all of my laps (I think I had 16 laps, not 14)). In lap 9 and 11 I have laptimes more than 4 minutes, also in my last race. Maybe it has to do with the frame problems?

Grats to the podium!

BR Olaf

Rodrigovis

It had already broken engine slowing down .... but hitching gear was the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-vttCiq10&feature=youtu.be

JohnnoNinja

Aragon is a great track and I was looking forward to the race. Unfortunately I fell in the beginning of the race in turn 3 and when I reset the bike, it was pointing with the front tire to the wall. It took me half a minute to get going again, which was really unfortunate. In the end it was close with Jorge Sprinter, but wasn't able to overtake him in the last lap. Gap only 0.3 seconds. Started from p9 and finished there as well. Congrats podium!

Jorge Sprinter

Olaf Lehmann

I have seen GPB has not only my laps forget to count, at least my export have a lot of riders misses lap(s).

I tried to prepere my BestLap tool for this specific problem.
The result is this:
http://race.eolc.de/Olaf_Lehmann/R06aragon.html
I think and hope essentially it's correc and hope it's a help for teeds.

BR Olaf

By the way: I waw a hard cutting with overlapping from #28!

teeds

Yea I see some did not register over the finish line, strange. Thanks for the data Olaf.

Wimp #97

I can see that thecrivi is still put at 18 laps, because you probably thought the game just didn't register it. But he cut the track in lap 4 i think which made him miss the checkpoint and not register the lap. So either he is on lap 17 or maybe give him lap 18 but an extra time penalty :)
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Olaf Lehmann

Quote from: Wimp #97 on April 16, 2018, 09:56:59 PM
I can see that thecrivi is still put at 18 laps, because you probably thought the game just didn't register it. But he cut the track in lap 4 i think which made him miss the checkpoint and not register the lap. So either he is on lap 17 or maybe give him lap 18 but an extra time penalty :)
Because I'm not the race organizer or a race comissonar I wouldn't decide or pre decide anything.
I would only "restore" the datas. As I understand right GPB gives in maximum a 5 seconds penalty in case of corner cutting, etc. So I think thecrevils missing lap isn't a GPB penalty.

Indeed it should be a relative drastic penalty for #28, but it's only my personal opinion.
But I can change the table if teeds want it.

BR Olaf 

teeds

Yes the cut by Crivi will explain a missing lap, to be fair I will need to apply a time penalty to his overall. He slowed a bit but will have gained time there.

I did see on the replay that several people just disappeared for several seconds, not seen this in other recent replays. I wonder if this happens over a check point will it discount the lap?