• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Pableke46

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 24, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
Quote from: andres387 on April 23, 2018, 11:23:59 PM
Alguien por favor ayudeme a instalarlo que no se como es sigo todos los pasos y no me abre

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=431.msg3005#msg3005

hola que pasa?

Veamos tienes la carpeta plugins creada? si es así .. solo quedan dos cositas.

1-Abre el archivo MAX HUD.

Dentro aparecerá todo esto:

MaxHUD.pdf
MaxHUD_data
MaxHUD_GPB.dlo
MaxHUD_MXB.dlo
MaxHUD_WRS.dlo
MaxHUD_KRP.dlo

( Solo necesitamos las que están en rojo para el gp bikes)

2- Esos dos archivos copialos y pegalos en la carpeta PLUGINS que debes tener creada.

y listo ya abre el juego y te aparecerá todo.  El menú se abre y cierra con la tecla "BLOQ MAYUS"

Bueno no sé si me expliqué bien pero espero que te ayude.

Jorge Sprinter

Quote from: andres387 on April 23, 2018, 11:23:59 PM
Alguien por favor ayudeme a instalarlo que no se como es sigo todos los pasos y no me abre
https://www.youtube.com/v/vlcEMf-wZyI&t=2118s
espero que te sirva de ayuda

KG_03

I think its kinda rude to talk in freign language if other people speak english and keep to that rule...

neoraptor

Hi Max,
I noticed that MaxHUD is not working in VR.
Is it a known bug? Is the problem on the plugin side or on the engine side?
It's really a shame as I love the plugin in 2D version and I really miss it in VR.
Thanks !
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

HornetMaX

Quote from: neoraptor on June 01, 2018, 10:29:34 PM
Hi Max,
I noticed that MaxHUD is not working in VR.
Is it a known bug? Is the problem on the plugin side or on the engine side?
It's really a shame as I love the plugin in 2D version and I really miss it in VR.
Thanks !
No VR headset here, so I can't help :)

Anyway, it's probably a GPB limitation.

neoraptor

It is funny, because I can see that MaxHud is active when there is a message (people connecting /disconnecting / chat / ...).
Only when this is displayed, do I see the MaxHud as well.

Do you want me to run some tests? Or do you need more info? Or should I open a topic to report the bug for Piboso?
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius

HornetMaX

There's nothing I can do about it, even if I had a vr set myself. PiBoSo has to have a look but I think I recall that he said once that plugin's quads are not shown in VR.

teeds

If you turn on the FPS counter (ctrl-F) it will show the Max hud normally all the time in VR  ;)

neoraptor

Thanks so much teeds !! That was exactly what I was looking for 😁

I will make a short post to Pinoso to correct this behavior.

teeds

I think Pibs said it'll be fixed in the next beta.

Klax75

Is it possible or would it be possible to have different lay outs of the plug in. So when I am riding I have certain things out for me I like the minimum of elements. But when I am watching a replay have different stuff on the screen. Like map, standings, sectors, and so on.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Klax75 on June 04, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
Is it possible or would it be possible to have different lay outs of the plug in. So when I am riding I have certain things out for me I like the minimum of elements. But when I am watching a replay have different stuff on the screen. Like map, standings, sectors, and so on.
Already possible: when you have the plugin menu on screen, in the top right corner (if I recall correctly) there's a small helmet with a number beside it.
Clicking on the helmet will switch "profile" (3 are available).
Each profile remembers the "status" of each widget (e.g. ON/OFF, position etc).

Additional note: beside every widget property there's a small chain/link symbol: when this is active it means that the property is set identically across the three profiles. When not set, the property is not linked (hence each profile can have a different setting of the property).

Klax75

Can't seem to get anything other then speed and map to show during replays.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Klax75 on June 09, 2018, 07:47:24 PM
Can't seem to get anything other then speed and map to show during replays.
From the pdf manual:
QuoteSome widgets are also available when spectating and/or in replay mode: showing the menu will show which ones are available in the current mode.