• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:17:41 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KG_03

Yup Herve already said that de does not see Bradley as a Tech3 rider, because the team is not for an experienced riders like BS. Time will show BSB or WSBK seem to be the only option for him...sadly :-(

speedfr

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

matty0l215

Well...

That was odd to say the least... ???

Not a bad fight, mind you that could have gone better :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

speedfr

What a strike...  :o :o :o

Zarco and Ianonne are the lucky ones...  :P
Marquez is The Boss. it's him again for this year.
Crutchlow down, what a disaster, his old Demons coming back. What a shame.
Vinales got lucky too, but at least, stayed on his wheels...

So far :

Marquez : 70 pts
Zarco : 58 pts
Vinales : 50 pts.

Poor Dovi, to me it's nobody's fault but it kills his Championship place : 5 with 46 pts  :o
Lorenzo : 20th with 6 pts... Down to Hell  :-\
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

uberslug

Clearly Lorenzo was at fault since he hit both Pedrosa and Dovizioso...

speedfr

Nop, how could he twist his head to look inside at this speed with Dovi missing his breaking point in front of him ? its impossible.
What will you do if it was you ? look inside, deviate and let Pedrosa pass ? From the sofa, easy, on the track, i m p o s s i b l e.
Even if he knew the gap between him and Dani.

Edit : And he didn't "hit" Dani, he went back to the apex on the curve.

HornetMaX

Quote from: uberslug on May 06, 2018, 04:52:50 PM
Uh, well ... he hit Dovi after him and Dani made contact, can't really blame Jorge for that (for hitting Dovi I mean).

To me it's 50-50% between Jorge and Dani: Dani went in fair but hard (unusual for him) and Jorge was probably not expecting him to be there.
Race stuff to me, with a fair bit of bad luck for all.

Still trying to figure out why when Dani goes down he always has to go up 3m in the sky first :)

Wimp #97

My opinion on the incident.

Lorenzo completely cut back to the inside whilst it didn't even give him a better exit and also he should know pedrosa was behind, so that move is pretty risky.

Pedrosa tried too hard to get the 2 positions but misjudged lorenzo's cut back inside. You can even see pedrosa significantly apply the throttle in the middle of the corner to get infront of them, but he was too late.

Pedrosa was the one who had the worst judgement of the situation and should not have gone for the double overtake as he was already quite far behind before they went into the turn so he had to gain a lot to overtake them "cleanly" or rather "clearly".

Lorenzo had no chance once he picked his line. You can argue that he shouldn't cut back as much, but in my opinion he still had "right of way" even though it was a dumb thing to do.

Both riders were kind of at fault but I think its 60% pedrosa and 40% lorenzo's fault and 100% Dovi's loss...

Bad luck Dovi strikes again...

Also that freaking marquez slide over the gravel at like 180kph !?  :o Dude is unreal! You can hate him but you have to love his talent and riding skill...
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

uberslug

The only one of the three on the racing line was Pedrosa since Dovi and Lorenzo out braked each other far too deep into the corner. They were practically stopped when they got the bikes turned. Perhaps Pedrosa was greedy, but, given the issues both Ducati riders were having with their tires and their dicing with each other, it was Pedrosa's chance to get them behind him. Lorenzo was focused on getting back past Dovi and not on his on track position with regard to Pedrosa.

davidboda46

Clear racing incident, a series of mistakes/miscalculations from all three riders resulting in an unfortunate accident. Dovi outbraked himself and went wide while trying to overtake Jorge, Lorenzo also went wide (because of Dovi's move), did not calculate that Dani was coming as fast as he did, Dani seeing Lorenzo going wide thought he had enough time to go trough in the gap. Lorenzo, not seeing Dani tried to cut back to the apex, Dani not seeing Lorenzo kept his speed on his inside line, Dovizioso was stuck on the outside. Lorenzo sees Dani too late, tries to pick up his bike but they collide, sending Dani into the air. The collision takes Lorenzo's bike wide, into Dovi who has nowhere to go... Unfortunate for all of them but no one in particular is to blame. None of the moves were crazy, no one was intentionally forcing anybody of the track... it was one of those riders going for the same piece of tarmac at the same time. If you want to see someone to blame and call stupid, look at Canet's move in the Moto3 race... now there is someone to blame (and it's not the first time he does something like that, or even worse).

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46     
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

Quote from: Wimp #97 on May 06, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
Also that freaking marquez slide over the gravel at like 180kph !?  :o Dude is unreal! You can hate him but you have to love his talent and riding skill...
Right, that was insane. The slow-mo also is just great, spot on.

When I've seen Rins slide out I've noticed immediately the gravel flying on the track but I was kind of thinking it was not on the trajectory ...

Can't figure out how MM did not shit in his leathers, I know I would.

speedfr

Quote from: davidboda46 on May 06, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

Clear racing incident, a series of mistakes/miscalculations from all three riders resulting in an unfortunate accident. Dovi outbraked himself and went wide while trying to overtake Jorge, Lorenzo also went wide (because of Dovi's move), did not calculate that Dani was coming as fast as he did, Dani seeing Lorenzo going wide thought he had enough time to go trough in the gap. Lorenzo, not seeing Dani tried to cut back to the apex, Dani not seeing Lorenzo kept his speed on his inside line, Dovizioso was stuck on the outside. Lorenzo sees Dani too late, tries to pick up his bike but they collide, sending Dani into the air. The collision takes Lorenzo's bike wide, into Dovi who has nowhere to go... Unfortunate for all of them but no one in particular is to blame. None of the moves were crazy, no one was intentionally forcing anybody of the track... it was one of those riders going for the same piece of tarmac at the same time. If you want to see someone to blame and call stupid, look at Canet's move in the Moto3 race... now there is someone to blame (and it's not the first time he does something like that, or even worse).

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46   

Totally agree with this statment.
Racing incident.

And yes, Pedrosa is so light that he flies each time, poor Dani.

Same analysis about Canet who killed Martin's race, and has the guts to shout at him after  :o

matty0l215

Racing incident, Nothing more.

Wrong place wrong time for all involved, Pedrosa was unlucky that Lorenzo tried to ride over the top of him and Lorenzo didn't really get the time to react to a Honda being where he wanted to go. Dovi was just collateral damage at that point...

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 06, 2018, 05:16:44 PM
When I've seen Rins slide out I've noticed immediately the gravel flying on the track but I was kind of thinking it was not on the trajectory ...

Holy hell how did he not crash :o

Reguardless of the fact i am not a fan of him, He is an amazing rider!
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Wimp #97

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 06, 2018, 05:16:44 PM
Quote from: Wimp #97 on May 06, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

It was Luthi but ye similar crash :D
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

speedfr

BTW, great for Oettl, after 6 years of racing, he finally will have one.  ;D