• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

FIM MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 2018

Started by speedfr, March 16, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

The problem is , i'm not defending lorenzo , i'm defending the POV of most of the professionnal of the motorbike saynig it was a racing incident , even dovi that suffer a lot from this crash. The second problem is , most of your arguments are , "U like Lorenzo hihihi" already say I'm a Biaggi fan and I don't know where the fuck this have to do with the incident we trying to state about , Am I wrong ?

uberslug

Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 07:06:25 PM
The problem is , i'm not defending lorenzo , i'm defending the POV of most of the professionnal of the motorbike saynig it was a racing incident , even dovi that suffer a lot from this crash. The second problem is , most of your arguments are , "U like Lorenzo hihihi" already say I'm a Biaggi fan and I don't know where the fuck this have to do with the incident we trying to state about , Am I wrong ?

It was a 'racing incident' which was the direct result of Lorenzo's actions even though race direction decided not to penalize him. The gravel on the track was also a 'racing incident', a direct result of Luthi's actions, and, to the best of my knowledge, did not draw a penalty from race direction even though it could have taken out all four of the leaders.

Warlock

Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
That's clearly why I'm angry , because it's not his fault at all , how could he see pedrosa please ? tell me

Turning his head 20º to the right for a split of a second, maybe? ,  He knew he was a mile out of the line, so he should have looked back.
They weren't riding at 25km/h, but neither more than 100km/h, Dry sack corner is a slow one

Look this again , please :

https://streamable.com/gppmn

Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 05:32:14 PM
You upset me so much

Deal with it, same i do with you.

Hawk

Quote from: Warlock on May 08, 2018, 07:23:24 PM
Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
That's clearly why I'm angry , because it's not his fault at all , how could he see pedrosa please ? tell me

Turning his head 20º to the right for a split of a second, maybe? ,  He knew he was a mile out of the line, so he should have looked back.
They weren't riding at 25km/h, but neither more than 100km/h, Dry sack corner is a slow one

Look this again , please :

https://streamable.com/gppmn

Quote from: guigui404 on May 08, 2018, 05:32:14 PM
You upset me so much

Deal with it, same i do with you.

+1
Totally agree with what you said there Warlock..... Lorenzo should've and could've easily just glanced back to reassess his situation before cutting back in so sharply as he did; that was Lorenzo's big mistake, nothing more.
If he'd have glanced back he'd have seen Pedrosa coming up and through on the racing line and given him room to go through. The fact that he is a multi world champion with great race experience tells me that he knew exactly what he was doing in trying to cut across Pedros's line on purpose in an attempt to block Pedrosa.
If your going that much slower through the corner cause you've overshot the race line then it's your responsibility to make sure that when you come back online through that corner that your not putting other riders in danger by doing so, same as if you ran off track and looking to come back on track safely. It's just basic rider behaviour safety etiquette, something that apparently the riders of today like to ignore.... They seem to have a win at any cost attitude these days no matter the risk to anyone else due to ones actions in achieving that..... Basically the same attitude we see in computer race games today..... Maybe Lorenzo and MM have been playing too much Milestone MotoGP for their own good! Haha! ;D ;D ;D

guigui404

As always in motoGP if Lorenzo is involved it's his fault , quite the same for Marquez. I think I can figure why you all think that  ::)
Anyway , we will see you do this during all the season , blaming drivers (Lorenzo or Marquez) that aren't at fault from the professionnal POV ( and I don't think you're a motoGP driver or something close to it )

Warlock

Oh, yes of course, sorry , it's Max Biaggi talking there ,  stupid me   ::)

I will blame ANY rider that try to win at all cost putting in risk other riders innecesarily. Marc Marquez has owned it , Ianonne has owned it, Rossi has owned it, Zarco is working on it  ;D, etc

Napalm Nick

May 08, 2018, 11:43:12 PM #156 Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 11:45:10 PM by Napalm Nick
It was a racing incident caused by Lorenzo mistake. Ran wide and didn't think anyone would be inside him. So yeh his fault but still just a racing incident (mistake without intent, no penalty correct etc)

I mean what is this fuss all about?  ??? Everyone here seems to agree on that. I don't think there is such a thing as a racing incident without anyone being at fault no?

More importantly what about poor old Cal!  :'(  ;D

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

May 09, 2018, 01:31:15 AM #157 Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 01:33:23 AM by Warlock
Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 08, 2018, 11:43:12 PM
I don't think there is such a thing as a racing incident without anyone being at fault no?

Exactly, otherwise would be called accident.

Lately i see too much use of those ... too comfortable words, to avoid blaming anyone , even from race direction (for whatever reason,... fanboysm , teams pressure, social pressure...)

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/pedrosa-wants-more-respect-from-race-direction-1034469/

HornetMaX

Quote from: Warlock on May 09, 2018, 01:31:15 AM
I don't think there is such a thing as a racing incident without anyone being at fault no?

Maybe true, but there defintely is such a thing as "shared responsibility" of a racing incident.
And in these situations, race direction tends to avoid giving penalties (especially when both/all involved riders crashed out).

uberslug

Quote from: Warlock on May 09, 2018, 01:31:15 AM

There are no accidents, there is only negligence.

matty0l215

Old habbits die hard it seems for him. He looks like he's going back into his older Tech 3 race habbits

He makes a storm in practice and qualiy but his first few laps worth of pace is to poor for him to get any lead so he is left fiight and pushing all the time...

Lets hope that he doesnt try another Ducati move with Suzuki or KTM (just rumors that he's going to leave LCR) but he bitches and says stuff lime that all the time ::)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Warlock

Quote from: uberslug on May 09, 2018, 10:38:25 AM
There are no accidents, there is only negligence.

I agree most times, but accidents also exists.    Shoya Tomizawa

Yeah,  a real shame , i like to see him at the front

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 09, 2018, 06:07:00 AM
Maybe true, but there defintely is such a thing as "shared responsibility" of a racing incident.

True, Valentino-Marquez  kind of situation

HornetMaX

Quote from: Warlock on May 09, 2018, 02:52:46 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on May 09, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

True, Valentino-Marquez  kind of situation

Which one ? :)

Warlock

speedfr

I didn't read it but i heard during FP2 that Dovi is finally signed for 2 more years at Ducat'.
Good.
Now it's on the Bowling Pro Striker that the eyes are turned too...  ;D
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC