• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:14:06 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Round 8] Motegi

Started by teeds, May 05, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

May 05, 2018, 12:02:47 PM Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 09:34:20 AM by teeds
ROUND 8  - Motegi

Date: 13th May 2018
Time: 15:00 CET (1st race) / 20:00 CET (2nd race)
Track: Motegi

Practice - 60 minutes
Qualifs - 20 minutes
Race - 18 laps

Each rider may take part in only one race. If you start qualifying you will be scored with whatever your result in the subsequent race is.

Track Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!eBUHEThS!6fZTFCnySyisAWiG_LA_52C_kfdYQDAi79BzhB5BG9Q 

Moto2 v1.6 Mod Download - http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5549.0 

Race 1 Results

Race 2 Results

Phathry25

I won't be able to make this last race. Just wanted to take the time to thank Gzehoo for initially organizing the championship and to teeds for taking the reigns when Gzehoo was unable to continue. I had a lot of fun and hope I can make the next one.

Good luck and have fun to everyone racing this weekend.

JohnnoNinja

First of all: Wimp, congrats with winning this championship!!

Second, I plan to participate this last race, but I've got some problems with my controller and I hope it works normally during this event.

teeds

Quote from: Phathry25 on May 09, 2018, 03:35:07 PM
I won't be able to make this last race. Just wanted to take the time to thank Gzehoo for initially organizing the championship and to teeds for taking the reigns when Gzehoo was unable to continue. I had a lot of fun and hope I can make the next one.

Good luck and have fun to everyone racing this weekend.

Shame you can't race, thanks for taking part.

Manu

We are working on a new update for Moto2 17. (v.1.6)

The tires have been redone with important improvements.

On Friday it will be published and it will be your choice with which version to run on Sunday.

We hope you like the new changes.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

teeds

Nice Manu, i'll be about to test it later  :)

We can decide after testing if it's used on Sunday.

Chuliki55

I won't be able to take part on this race due to connection problems, hopefully I will be Racing with you again in some other championships. GL.

teeds

Sorry for short notice for anyone that's not got the Moto2 v1.6 mod but we will be using it for to days racing.

Mod Download - http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5549.0

tchemi

Very good race for the last one of this champ.

Battle was good at the middle of the pack.

@ UberSlug : I really want to apologize. I don't know if you have braked, but I was following you at the same pace, and your bike "stopped" in the middle of the turn. Then I saw you fallen, It didn't shook me or anything, maybe it's lag. Anyway, I'm very sorry and very disapointed you quit  :-[  Not my kind of riding, not my kind of behaviour to push or touch others

JohnnoNinja

Wow, what a race!! Started at 10, and finished 4th! Feels like victorie for me! :D

First lap I kept out of trouble and won a lot of places already. After that I withstood a lot of pressure from Thecrivic until he outbraked himself while overtaking me! That reduced the pressure a bit, but then I got problems with the bike wobbling a lot. Both tires had the best of them and I reduced the pace a bit to finish on 4th position! Good laptimes, no crashing, good racing: it was a blast tonight!!

Thnx for this championship everyone involved! Looking forward to the next!! :)

Olaf Lehmann

Until the overlappings come my race was relative acceptable for me. But then  ::)
Grats teeds for winning the race.

BR Olaf

teeds

Race 1 Results

Race 2 Results

Jorge Sprinter

THANKS FOR WACHING REPLAY STREAMING ON YOUTUBE ! R8 MOTEGI ! LIKEGASS A FONDO !
https://www.youtube.com/v/MVLqaxHEYGE

Olaf Lehmann

Sorry Alvaro for not give room in lap 2. I thought you would be behind of me.  ::)

Grooveski

Good race to finish off.

Bit unfortunate to meet up with Rider25 when he was in recovery mode.  I nearly slowed down when I saw him coming back onto the track and a few corners later was wishing I had.
Still...not the first faster rider playing catchup that's taken me out and won't be the last.  :P

After that had a great time trying to keep Brody behind me, who kept catching up and not quite making the pass stick.  Every few laps I'd hear him get closer and think "Here we go again!".    ;D
Sorry for falling off in front of you at thon lefthander Brody   :-[ - think I still had dirt on that side of the tyre from our little trip through the sandtrap.

Cheers again to teeds for keeping the series going, Gzehoo for getting it rolling in the first place.
...and good going to Manu for the bike tweaks - quite like how it ended up.   :)
Hopefully see you all soon for another one.