• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:44:13 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Hi, been a long time....

Started by Klax75, May 11, 2018, 09:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfr

What a story, a bad one... Hope you gonna catch back the good sensation to spend time on the best hobby possible  ;D

Will be very happy to cross you somehow so DST can become a reality, even if i made a kind of HS device, i still have in mind a two axis system (steering and leaning) and i'm stuck mostly at designing the usb interface as well as understanding how the software uses this famous DST.
Anyway, as everybody said, welcome back even if i came "in the between" ;)

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Meyer#12

Welcome back Klax! Great to have you back! :)

Wow.. sorry to hear all you have been through!
Meyer#12

JJS209

i wish you all the best klax! nice that you are "back" here with us.

davidboda46

Welcome back. Hope you are getting better. Sorry to hear about the things you had to go through. Wish you and your dad all the best and see you on track soon.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

BOBR6 84

Nice to hear from you klax  :) i hope the rest of 2018 and beyond treats you better and you can get back to your adventures  8)

poumpouny

BozoCRO

Hey hope you're fine after everything. Been asking about you but no one had a clue.
Stay strong. My life fell apart since last summer, but nothing compared to what you went through.