• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:27:37 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Invalid license key

Started by Gladi0n, May 26, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladi0n

Hello,

My Friend and me bought the game with the same PayPal account and we could activate the game, however we can't register our username at "http://stats.gp-bikes.com/register.php";. It says that the license key is invalid. I already e-mailed the support like 3 days ago but haven't gotten an answer yet
Is there anything i can do?

Thanks for any help.

Javitron

Hello! 

I also wrote to PiBoSo by e-mail and PM but he didn't answer me. So yeah i'm in the same point as you. Hope your problem got solved ASAP.

Cheers.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Gladi0n on May 26, 2018, 06:26:13 PM
Hello,

My Friend and me bought the game with the same PayPal account and we could activate the game, however we can't register our username at "http://stats.gp-bikes.com/register.php";. It says that the license key is invalid. I already e-mailed the support like 3 days ago but haven't gotten an answer yet

Thanks for any help.

Please make sure to enter the email address used for the PayPal payment.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Gladi0n

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 26, 2018, 08:16:58 PM
Hello,

Thanks for any help.

I have entered the e-mail and it doesnt work, maybe because we bought 2 keys with the same e-mail or shouldn't that be the problem?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Javitron on May 26, 2018, 06:52:58 PM
Hello! 

I also wrote to PiBoSo by e-mail and PM but he didn't answer me. So yeah i'm in the same point as you. Hope your problem got solved ASAP.

Cheers.

I hope I will not sound rude or pretentious, but shouldn't a person wanting to make a proposal at least introduce him/herself and write at least a few words to sum up the plan?  :)
For example, you could answer basic questions like: who are you? What do you do for a living? Is your proposal commercial, educational, for a technical partnership or something else?
Throw me a bone!  :P

PiBoSo

Quote from: Gladi0n on May 26, 2018, 08:20:03 PM
Hello,

Thanks for any help.

I have entered the e-mail and it doesnt work, maybe because we bought 2 keys with the same e-mail or shouldn't that be the problem?

It is not a problem, because the license keys are different.
Please note that the registration requires exactly the same domain typed during the purchase. So for example, gmx.de is not the same as gmx.com

Gladi0n

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 26, 2018, 08:30:28 PM
Hello,

Thanks for any help.

Please note that the registration requires exactly the same domain typed during the purchase. So for example, gmx.de is not the same as gmx.com

Oh, I didnt know that I tried it with "web.de" because we used that provider, but it doesnt work. Ff you want I can send you a screenshot via pm

PiBoSo

Quote from: Gladi0n on May 26, 2018, 08:34:42 PM
Hello,

Thanks for any help.

Oh, I didnt know that I tried it with "web.de" because we used that provider, but it doesnt work. Ff you want I can send you a screenshot via pm

The only double purchase on the 23rd is from gmx.de, that is the correct one. Please make sure it's the same email address you received the keys to.
Also, please make sure the key is correctly typed, including the hyphens.

Gladi0n

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 26, 2018, 08:45:17 PM
Quote from: Gladi0n on May 26, 2018, 08:34:42 PM
Hello,

Thanks for any help.

The only double purchase on the 23rd is from gmx.de, that is the correct one. Please make sure it's the same email address you received the keys to.
Also, please make sure the key is correctly typed, including the hyphens.

Ok thanks I guess that should solve the problem. Ím gonna ask my mate when he comes back, because he paid for the keys.

Javitron

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 26, 2018, 08:25:43 PM
Quote from: Javitron on May 26, 2018, 06:52:58 PM
Hello! 

Cheers.

I hope I will not sound rude or pretentious, but shouldn't a person wanting to make a proposal at least introduce him/herself and write at least a few words to sum up the plan?  :)
For example, you could answer basic questions like: who are you? What do you do for a living? Is your proposal commercial, educational, for a technical partnership or something else?
Throw me a bone!  :P

Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry i should have introduced myself before.

I'm a motorbike fan and i love to play bike games , when i saw this simulator i thought that i must help to make bigger the games of bikes, right now i don't work and my proposal it's about technical.

So, could we Talk the details about It? It's interesting.

Cheers