• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:10:57 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Import KRP tracks

Started by neoraptor, May 30, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neoraptor

Hello,

Is it possible to import (properly) the KRP/MX-Bike tracks (to play with the small bikes:80cc and 12")?

When I try, the finish and sector lines are not imported correctly and I don't have any laptimes ingame.
Any idea?

Thanks ;)
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

h106frp

Did you create a new racedata using TrackED?

neoraptor

Thanks for your reply h106frp ;)

No, not at the moment (I though tracks were compatible between GPB/KRP/MXB).
I just need to use trackED to generate (or at least check) the start/finish line in Race Data settings, right?

I will check it this evening.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius

janaucarre

Hi,
Yes only tracked, start finish line, but i think its better to redo all racedata because i dont remember if other are compatible, dont modify marshall and cams.
I dont know if i published a laguna seca for pocket bike, all is smaller, not beautiful as standard size but we have had many hours of pleasure. Ask me if you want this.

neoraptor

Hi Janaucarre,

Thanks for the confirmation. I will update the racedata then and upload them to the database.

I find it quite fun to ride on small racetrack (mostly Skuza, LaConca, Lonato, Zuera, 7Laghi at the moment as they work fine).
With great pleasure for mini Laguna Seca ! It should be really fun !!

Do you plan to add it to the scooter track in the database? (https://mega.nz/#F!EkUj0LxB!QTr7lzLpllCca2PW0-gUog!kxNxwTrA)

neoraptor

Short update :
After trackED is left, before is right.

However, it looks like GPBikes requires 3 splits and I need to update the splits for each track as well.
(the screenshot doesn't work, neither left or right. If I regenerate the splits, then it works fine).
Could someone confirm this? Is it possible to have only 2 splits?
Thanks !