• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:20:52 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

incompatible core

Started by je11yfish15, June 17, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

je11yfish15

Sorry for not being computer savvy, but i have asked some of my friends who know more and they say that they have never heard this before "incompatible core"
I really want to have a look at this game but it won't open and when i get my PC to fix problem this is the message I get. but when i look at the specs needed my PC is more than sufficient.
any one know what the fix is, or is it a trip to my local PC dude to get something changed out?
thank you in advance 
racing games is training

speedfr

Hello,

what is the exact sentence, because i never seen a Windows message displaying "incompatible core" so, can you capture a screen ?
Anyway, to be not able to run GP Bikes it has to be a DX4-100 under Dos 6.22, i'm sure a 3DFX Voodoo runs the game ;D (teasing you)
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

je11yfish15

racing games is training

speedfr

June 17, 2018, 06:36:37 PM #3 Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:40:00 PM by speedfr
Ok, and sorry, i fix a lot of Windows 10 but never seen that before.
There's always a first time  ;D

And i don't have any machine under W10 at my office (6 W7 and 2 Linux).
But, lots of guys have W10 in here so they might encounter this issue too, lets see.

Edit : BTW, Core.exe is the name of the main GP Bikes program.
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

matty0l215

Core.exe is a known issue and can't be fixed by the windows troubleshooter

What were you doing before the crash happened??
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

je11yfish15

its not opening at all, just trying to look at demo before parting with money, but when i select demo it closes 
but what i've seen on youtube i will be sorting this out one way or another, i don't use or play on pc much, thats why i have a xbox one =)
racing games is training

je11yfish15

its beyond my understanding not pc savvy at all
think for tonight i'm going to catch up with what happened at Catalunya today, got it all on DVR thats me for the next few hours.
I will go see some one soon
racing games is training

je11yfish15

sorted the problem
new kit
I have the full game, i'll see you on track, when I get my head round it
racing games is training