• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

2018 WorldSSP MOD 2.1 [Update] + Templates

Started by julien113, May 12, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julix

badexample69

JuJu!!! this amazing!OMG!! I friggin love it!!

Kaidicko

speedfr

Hello Julien113,

i'm no expert at all in "painting" with a computer so i'm trying my best after what i read in this forum.

My problem is i copied and modified the test livery of the R6 to change the number and since it worked, i changed the rim color.
Ok, so it's not the milestone i want to reach but it's already good to have my R6 with my #40.

But if i load the "base" R6, it comes a the second screen, all black and ready to paint  ;D
And since what i want to get is a "Bee" so all Black and Yellow (like a Zebra), instead of redoing the entire blue in black and yellow, i was wondering if i could start from the "Base" black color.
But, i can't find the "paints" file for base R6 in black.
Are they somewhere ?

And second thing is, i don't have Photoshop, i just have "Photofiltre" which i know how to manage a little bit but i don't think it works with layers so is that a problem ?
For example, i putt in white the tiny part in front where R6 is written and covered it with white, and then wrote 40 on it but you can still see the R6 waterprint behind.
Is that something to worry about ?

Merci beaucoup.
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Blackheart

The "base" is the original texture of the bike, its not a "paint" so there isnt in the paints folder.

speedfr

Thanks Blacky,

so the "only" way will be to redraw all the blue in black and yellow on the Test_Livery ?

And another thing, if i want to modify and use that as my default bike, i guess i have to ask the author, so please Mister Julien113, do you give me the right to skin the R6 in order to make mine ?
I won't change anything else than color and number, i'm a complete noob on this side.

Thank you with a candy on top !!  ;D
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Blackheart

June 25, 2018, 05:44:58 PM #111 Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 05:53:53 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: speedfr on June 25, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
Thanks Blacky,

so the "only" way will be to redraw all the blue in black and yellow on the Test_Livery ?

My tip is to learn Photoshop, the template has layers, so need just 1 second for change colors at the bike.

The template is a white bike with a layer for the main color, so just select all this layer and chose a color, save it in tga 24 bit pack it with painted and done!  ;)

speedfr

Thank you Mister.

But for that i need Photoshop and i'm not gonna pirat it just for 2 draws.
I won't buy Photoshop, i never use this kind of program.

But thank you for the tips, i'm gonna take the template to a professional drawer (friend of mine) who owns photoshop, showing him your video and pay him a beer.  ;D

Thanks again and i'm waiting for Julien answer on the authorisation to modify a template that he maid.

julien113

UPDATE with the new MV Agusta F3 675

KG_03

AWWWWW ..... today when I have 24h shift at work...Im gonna cry :'(

Blackheart

Meyer#12

Great bikes! Very nice to ride once you get used to them and fiddle a little with setup!

However there is the suspension bug, is this known as a GPB mod or was there a way to fix it? I think i recall Manu's M2 bikes having it when they came out, but have been gone since so don't know if it got fixed.

It's the bug where after 5-6 laps in a race, the rear suspension seem to collapse a little and when you then brake, it kind of bounces back and lifts the rear a little making the whole bike a bit unstable on braking and into corners and a bit unpredictable sometimes.
Meyer#12

connorhall70

Wtf is that sound?
Literally ruins the entire bike, unless you play with the game muted enjoy getting ear-aids
GanjaGod

matty0l215

The bikes sound fine?

Odd but not game breaking ::)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

connorhall70

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 29, 2018, 04:58:53 PM
The bikes sound fine?

Odd but not game breaking ::)

ppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is wrong with ur ears m8, u need to go watch some mv onboards or saink mate u do realise its a 3 cylinder engine dont u? LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtvbfAeUqSg
GanjaGod