• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:37:49 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Demo crash

Started by Tjsnjslam1, July 01, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjsnjslam1

Hello my name is trevor i have been in looking into playing gp bikes I found the demo and download i installed to opening menus work great I have no mods fresh clean install all drives up to date 1.3. Bata build I'm running w10 x64 on a massive origin pc gaming rig I go through the menus select start testing. And as the menu before going on to the track game freezes states core.exe is unresposive it asks me if I want to close program or wait , never the less i havent been able to drive ive also downloaded the demo for world racing series demo exact same thing I love the concept ive been witnessing on youtube would love to join but i refuse to pay for something i can't get to work unfortunatly any help will be great tryied reinstalling 4 plus times no prevail no other errors show for me to go off of

matty0l215

Is the Core.exe instant or does it take a few seconds?

Also, loading up a track can take a while (some of the bigger tracks can take 1-2 mins to load sometimes)

Victoria for me takes around 15 seconds to load for me with the 125 (the bike you will have in the demo). Your results may vary with PC Specs.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Tjsnjslam1

July 01, 2018, 07:51:59 PM #2 Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 07:57:46 PM by Tjsnjslam1
Thats just it, the basic standard game in standard form not loading in I let it sit there and attempt to wait for the program to operate for close to 30 minutes with track (Victoria) and the 125 that comes with the demo, i go through the front menus choose to head to the track it goes through the loading/ sync screen and it shows up in the " pits menu " on the left shows- event info, laps, track info .etc that is the screen that freezes every time I cant click on start to get onto the bike game just stops in its track as soon as that pit screen shows up then I have to close game because it wont give me control to operate the game

matty0l215

Ahh, okay. So it is not crashing while the track is loading. It crashes once you have got into the garage.

Stupid question.

Do you have your Graphics Drivers (for AMD or Nvidia) up to date?

Tjsnjslam1

July 01, 2018, 08:52:24 PM #4 Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 09:01:00 PM by Tjsnjslam1
Yes I did just update it one thing i havent quite yet tried was a computer restart maybe that will work ill try that thank you for your help I really appriciate it im watching more and more vids and I'm starting to get wet thoughts about this game I just want to play rofl jk it looks so good , restart did not help same situation

KG_03

try to disable antivirus and give highest priority to the game in task manager.

Tjsnjslam1

No change to the status freezes/ crashes
and so you know my computer build is
Intel i7-7700k @4.20ghz
64gb ram
Titan xp graphics card
Win 10 x64

Tjsnjslam1

Ok so a little update I tried realtime priority in the task manager and who knew it actually work i played for about 10 minutes still in the demo switched over to the vr side to indulge that fancy i loved it so i just bought a copy got my activation code selected the gp1000 went into test mode and it froze going into the garage again i tried the priority in the task manager did not work this time

Docfumi

Try turning off WINDOWS DEFENDER
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

KG_03

Thats very weird, I have the same OS and I didnt see similar problems yet. Few other solutions that come into my mind.

Is your windows updated?

Search forum for LAA hack. Its a program that allows GPBikes to use more memory than normally allowed.

Tjsnjslam1

I tried turning off windows defender , and laa hack still no change, no errors, just states program is unresponsive as i get into the garage

matty0l215

Any other type if Anti virus software??

Also when you do a clean install do you redow load the setup file?? Or do you just reinstall from the same file?

Tjsnjslam1

I tried all anti virus off , yes I would delete every single file that had to do with gp bikes, against my better judgment I decided even with the quote on qoute broken game I downloaded a mod track and I'm able to play sometimes im having better luck on modded software for the game than the stamdard files that came with the game its confusing for me but im playing

matty0l215

So deleting all of the old files but do you also Delete and re-download the from HERE

It sounds like something in the base install is bad.

KG_03

Exactly... I hve heard that similar issues occurded when Wind 10 was an upgraded version of Win 8. There were some issues with upgrade files that messed too much in windows file structures.