• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:19:34 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes croudfunding?

Started by KG_03, July 11, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KG_03

I was recently thinking that GP Bikes is constantly in development and it is only depending on the number of licence keys sold. Each developer need founds to develop their games. So maybe PiBoSo could start a croudfunding or Patreon site so we could support him in the development? If Bikesim Experience can make croudfunding campaign why not GP Bikes?

What do you think ?

Blackheart

Quote from: KG_03 on July 11, 2018, 07:35:46 AM
I was recently thinking that GP Bikes is constantly in development and it is only depending on the number of licence keys sold. Each developer need founds to develop their games. So maybe PiBoSo could start a croudfunding or Patreon site so we could support him in the development? If Bikesim Experience can make croudfunding campaign why not GP Bikes?

What do you think ?

Mate, every year there is this discussion  ;D

matty0l215

Yup. Weve been down this road many many times now.

From what i can remeber Piboso doesnt want it for various reasons.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

KG_03

ah ok, then sorry. I must have missed this information somehow. I will delete this thread then.

Hawk

Quote from: KG_03 on July 11, 2018, 09:56:13 AM
ah ok, then sorry. I must have missed this information somehow. I will delete this thread then.

It would be a mistake to delete this thread as it is clearly and well titled and will attract those with the same idea in their heads to look at this thread and therefore be a good reminder to them that this discussion has been covered many times before. Thanks KG.  ;) 8)

KG_03