• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

2018 WorldSSP MOD 2.1 [Update] + Templates

Started by julien113, May 12, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedfr

A post to thank Julien113 as he deserves.

I want to say how pride and touched i am by what he did.
Actualy, he did that days ago but i wanted to make a better "show-off" of his work but too much work, not enough hours per day to do everything and i feel bad to hold that without saying "BIG THANK YOU" for this masterpiece.

I wanted to have a bike that looks like a Bee.
Black and Yellow.
In my native town, colors are Black and Yellow, the Rugby team jersey is striped then i wanted to have a bike like that.
And Julien113 nicely proposed me to take care of that (i'm close to zero on picture editing software).

And so, i'm here so proud and happy to show you the Famous SAPETOKU #40 based on R6 Yamaha.
(SAPETOKU is not translatable but it mean mostly "It blows your ass").
For the French, Belgium or Swiss guys, it comes from Gaston Lagaffe de Franquin.

Enjoy and BRAVO Julien113 again, you're THE man.

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

KG_03

Lovely!
As for the whole discussion about sounds...I don't really understand why some people shit in the room we all sit... This community is special and despite some argues and problems we must take care about it. Thanks to modders and their work we can all enjoy this game. And sharing someones work as long as he is mentioned in credits should be fine. Otherwise this game could be dead. And in the present situation we can enjoy racing bikes in one place no other game has. Lets respect that. Just my few words about the discussion above.

julien113

Update
Bikes in the same level (depend to your riding style) and modification on mv agusta's sound

Davide74

Julien if you allow me an aesthetic opinion, would make the rims a little smaller so that the whole would look more homogeneous.

for the rest, a great mod

badexample69

Quote from: julien113 on July 05, 2018, 09:49:55 AM
Update
Bikes in the same level (depend to your riding style) and modification on mv agusta's sound

Thanks JuJu!!  :) :) :)

badexample69

July 06, 2018, 05:09:25 AM #140 Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 06:18:52 AM by badexample69
Quote from: KG_03 on July 03, 2018, 06:55:39 PM
Lovely!
As for the whole discussion about sounds...I don't really understand why some people shit in the room we all sit... This community is special and despite some argues and problems we must take care about it. Thanks to modders and their work we can all enjoy this game. And sharing someones work as long as he is mentioned in credits should be fine. Otherwise this game could be dead. And in the present situation we can enjoy racing bikes in one place no other game has. Lets respect that. Just my few words about the discussion above.

Well said KG..some of you guys can use a better delivery for feedback.I am so grateful about all the people adding to this awesome platform/community.

Pableke46

Thanks Julien ... Awesome job.

Hopefully we have a championship soon with this bikes ... It would be fucking good

kpayne111

This mod is simply incredible, by far some of the nicest riding bikes in the game, the MV sound could use improvement but that's about it :)

Rodrigovis

could you make the texture file available to edit the color of the brake disc holder?

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Davide74

July 13, 2018, 04:49:03 PM #146 Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 04:50:36 PM by Davide74
Quote from: matty0l215 on July 13, 2018, 04:21:26 PM
They use the IMT stands

do not appear in my game

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

GigoloTony

Help, i`m a noob!
Hello, in wich Folder i need to Copy the Templates? :)