• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:51:20 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Help with legend paint

Started by davidboda46, July 16, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Hi guys.

Can't make the legend paints show up in the game. If I've understood it correctly, the template is the same as for "modern" right? So if I take a "modern" pnt file and put it in the right folder it should show up on the legend rider, if I understood it correctly? 

My folder structure is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes\rider\riders\legends\paints\

I place the pnt file inside the paints folder and the skin name shows up in-game but the skin doesn't. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Do I have to name the pnt file in a special way for legend skins?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

JOACKO172

Some days ago i answered you that question, you need to name your paint as rider_legends.tga

davidboda46

Quote from: JOACKO172 on July 16, 2018, 11:41:11 PM
Some days ago i answered you that question, you need to name your paint as rider_legends.tga

Ahh, sorry, must have missed that. Thanks.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"