• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:31:04 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Thanks !

Started by HornetMaX, July 17, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

July 17, 2018, 08:29:42 AM Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 09:13:20 PM by HornetMaX
This post is to thank all the ones that, probably under the effect of alcohol and/or drugs, decided to donate something to support the various tools I occasionally spend some time on (MaxHUD, MaxSCL, MaxTM), no matter if you come from GPB / WRS / MXB / KRP forum.

▄▄▄█████▓ ██░ ██  ▄▄▄       ███▄    █  ██ ▄█▀  ██████     ▐██▌
   ▓  ██▒ ▓▒▓██░ ██▒▒████▄     ██ ▀█   █  ██▄█▒ ▒██    ▒     ▐██▌
   ▒ ▓██░ ▒░▒██▀▀██░▒██  ▀█▄  ▓██  ▀█ ██▒▓███▄░ ░ ▓██▄       ▐██▌
   ░ ▓██▓ ░ ░▓█ ░██ ░██▄▄▄▄██ ▓██▒  ▐▌██▒▓██ █▄   ▒   ██▒    ▓██▒
     ▒██▒ ░ ░▓█▒░██▓ ▓█   ▓██▒▒██░   ▓██░▒██▒ █▄▒██████▒▒    ▒▄▄ 
     ▒ ░░    ▒ ░░▒░▒ ▒▒   ▓▒█░░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░    ░▀▀▒
       ░     ▒ ░▒░ ░  ▒   ▒▒ ░░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░    ░  ░
     ░       ░  ░░ ░  ░   ▒      ░   ░ ░ ░ ░░ ░ ░  ░  ░         ░
             ░  ░  ░      ░  ░         ░ ░  ░         ░      ░   

Still pondering if I'll use the money for a totally unreasonable purchase (that 1290 SDR is really looking at me) or if something less life-threatening would be more appropriate.

[UPDATE: I went for the life-threatening option and bought a 2018 Aprilia Tuono v4 1100 rr. Not that the donations paid for a significant share of it, but let's say you all contributed :)]

Tried to guess your forum nicks from paypal names when possible, left just your name + initial when not sure.
If you need to replace your name+initial with your forum nick or if for whichever reason you'd prefer not to appear here, just let me know (PM).

So, without any further ado, my supporters: KG_03, matty0l215, teeds, Quentin M, dibu, uberslug, neoraptor, Saemon No Jyo, manu, PeterV, SwarleyRuiz, Reactive, Nicolas B, Dennis B, speedfr, Javier L G, Brad H, Luka R.

KG_03

HornetMaX THANK YOU! for your work. I know that time is the priceless thing but your work is very appreciated so thank you once again :-) I know the donation was small but I hope that it will be enough for a tank of gasoline for your motorcycle :-)