• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Help First Person View

Started by RickoAlvio, July 17, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poumpouny

ooups sorry i forgot it, i'll upload it tonight (i'm at work now)

poumpouny

Hi rickoAlvio, canot upload the video today cause i've broken my Head tracker (Diy one with PS3 eye) i have replay but there is no "helmet cam" on gpbikes replay cam, i'm wondering why ... Will upload it as soon as i can, I need to fix the Head tracker first ... Sory

RickoAlvio

Quote from: poumpouny on July 25, 2018, 11:01:10 AM
Hi rickoAlvio, canot upload the video today cause i've broken my Head tracker (Diy one with PS3 eye) i have replay but there is no "helmet cam" on gpbikes replay cam, i'm wondering why ... Will upload it as soon as i can, I need to fix the Head tracker first ... Sory

No Problem mate :)
GP-Bikes Indonesia

Vini

i agree. it would be nice to have the option of changing the camera position in-game.

tchemi

Quote from: Vini on July 28, 2018, 10:24:41 AM
i agree. it would be nice to have the option of changing the camera position in-game.

This has been said again and again. This could be an awesome feature to add comfort to users. And not very hard to implement

RickoAlvio

Quote from: Vini on July 28, 2018, 10:24:41 AM
Quote from: tchemi on July 28, 2018, 11:01:09 PM
This has been said again and again. This could be an awesome feature to add comfort to users. And not very hard to implement

Looks like we can only wait  :-\
GP-Bikes Indonesia