• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:26:33 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Game crash in garage

Started by Manu, July 19, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

I have had two similar crashes (game shuts down on entering garage (usually first time) with Nordy on a mod bike but its rare for me.

Try testing default bikes at a Victoria server too with no mods in folder?  This might raise the alarm level  ???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

August 04, 2018, 08:36:11 PM #16 Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 08:39:59 PM by matty0l215
Spotted by H106FRP

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=2280.0

basically, run GPB in Windows 8 compatibility (Properties of Core.exe, compatibility tab, Select Run this Program in compatibility mode for: Windows 8 )

Worth a try for those still struggling
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PiBoSo

How many of the persons having the crash use Windows 10?

Please try adding an exception for GP Bikes in Windows Defender.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Manu

Quote from: PiBoSo on August 04, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

Me
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

RaDiCaL

connorhall70

Quote from: PiBoSo on August 04, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

me, never happens with ssp600 but happens alot with alot of other bikes... including normal 1000cc 500cc and 125cc. i reinstalled the game completely removing reshade and such, i gained alot of fps removing reshade... still crashes every now and then though.\

much less than it did when i had reshade installed. with reshade i could barely play the game without it crashing. dunno why this conflicted with the garage page... just stay away from reshade for a while i guess lol
GanjaGod

Anders A

Happens to me too,
use Win 10

Manu

It seems to be an error in the new 64 bits version and apparently also with windows 10. The compatibility mode with windows 8 does not have any effect.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

javiliyors

Me have a problem, win10 and shutting off win defender