• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:00:40 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Circuito de Zandvoort V1.0

Started by javiliyors, September 02, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

javiliyors

September 02, 2018, 05:45:26 PM Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 11:25:35 AM by javiliyors
Circuit Park Zandvoort

Hi guys, here I leave my creation of the Circuit Park Zandvoort, I hope you like it. Being a first version will surely have many bugs that I will try to correct soon.

A greeting! GASSS

UPDATE SOON

Docfumi

AWESOME TRACK DUDE! THANKS!!! :D
Would you be interested in making Road Atlanta? It is my home track and I live about 20mins from it.
I can take photos and such if you are interested. Again thanks for this track and keep up the good work.

DOCFUMI  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Tosteetos

Road Atlanta would be sick!!! I've wondered why it does not exist yet on GPB. Same with VIR. 

Hawk

NICE! Thank you javiliyors!  ;) 8)

huertasRC

JohnnoNinja

Are you planning an update for this track Javiliyors? If not, it's not important, because this track isn't much used for riding.. but if you do, could you also implement the layout they use for trackdays? It's with a chicane before Het Scheivlak, like in the following footage:

javiliyors

Quote from: JohnnoNinja on January 28, 2020, 09:07:12 PMAre you planning an update for this track Javiliyors? If not, it's not important, because this track isn't much used for riding.. but if you do, could you also implement the layout they use for trackdays? It's with a chicane before Het Scheivlak, like in the following footage:

In the future will make a better version.... this is my second track i make and need to big update

JohnnoNinja

Thank you Javiliyors! Your work is much appreciated!